Past Guest Party - can I bring my husband?

Bibble

Since the change in the program, I will be gold on next week's cruise, my husband will be red. Am I allowed to bring him to the past guest party, or do I have to go by myself?

Thanks for any info!

On the destiny a few weeks ago, they actually asked for your invitation and did not just accept your S & S card, and the party was just for Gold, platinum and Diamond members..... I heard one lady complain that her companion couldn't come because he was a red card member.... Each ship may be different...

On the destiny a few weeks ago, they actually asked for your invitation and did not just accept your S & S card, and the party was just for Gold, platinum and Diamond members..... I heard one lady complain that her companion couldn't come because he was a red card member.... Each ship may be different...

Darn, I'm going on Carnival Destiny in January and will be gold buy my boyfriend will be red. We were hoping he could accompany me because... why would I want to go by myself??

I read somewhere when it came out that each ship can make it's own choice about letting non Gold, Platinum and Diamond guests in.

I read somewhere when it came out that each ship can make it's own choice about letting non Gold, Platinum and Diamond guests in.

That's a bummer, because the cruise I'm referring to for me is Destiny... I might stop in for a little bit even if I can't bring my husband.

I remember even prior to the VIFP change on one cruise they were asking for our invite.

On the last, DW and DD went ahead of me and when I arrived I shook hands, made quick small talk and went in. No one asked if I had ever even cruised before. So it definitely varies by ship.

It may also vary by time, location and crowd control. Our last on the Victory was at 5:00, we were at St.Kitts, all aboard was 5:30 and sail away was at 6. We were in the aft lounge.

Archived