Lifou

Yes I know but does it anchor off We or Easo?

Off Easo. You can see the Lourdes church high on the promontory from the bay where you anchor. The locals sell tours at the back of the market and performance area at the top of the rise from the tender wharf.

Off Easo. You can see the Lourdes church high on the promontory from the bay where you anchor. The locals sell tours at the back of the market and performance area at the top of the rise from the tender wharf.

Thanks for that, it means that one of the best snorkel spots I have been to is walking distance. I found one site that had a port schedule and it was showing the ship as anchoring off We.

Oz_Steve LIFO is such a great spot. nice friendly people , a nice little market at the tender docking location. The locals get out ,sing songs and dance for the tourists. They sell a mean chicken and salad roll ,really fresh.

Have a great visit.

Your right about it being a great spot. We spent 5 days there about 10 years ago whilst we were visiting New Caledonia.

Thanks for that, it means that one of the best snorkel spots I have been to is walking distance. I found one site that had a port schedule and it was showing the ship as anchoring off We.

Any chance you want to share that location?

Archived