Our family cruise, Magic 8/19/12 w/pics

Meyer2

Well our friends showed us a video of the Carnival Magic this weekend. They just got back from a different Carnival cruise and said they saw the Magic in every port.....not only was it so much bigger it would always beat them to the next port. The ship looks amazing!! We are planning on booking it when we get back from our cruise in March. :D

Well our friends showed us a video of the Carnival Magic this weekend. They just got back from a different Carnival cruise and said they saw the Magic in every port.....not only was it so much bigger it would always beat them to the next port. The ship looks amazing!! We are planning on booking it when we get back from our cruise in March. :D

It is a very big ship, but we still loved it. Lots of fun things to do (Or not do), depending on what you're interested in doing. Make sense? LOL! :)

This is a bit of a dumb question, but how did you wash out your travel cups at the end of the day? DH and I are cruising for the first time in March, and I've already planned on bringing at least one for each of us. DH is a bit of a cleanliness freak and germaphobe, so I was wondering how you kept your cups clean.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so just spent the last hour on this thread and I am now hooked! Looking forward to more. My BF and I sail on the magic in September 2013. That is a very long countdown so Magic fixes will be necessary!

Thanks for taking the time to put it together!

PS - You have a very beautiful family! :)

Just got all caught up !

Love your report, thank you so much for the pictures and great report !

We are considering the magic for our 20th anniversary in July.

We are taking out 13 year old boy/girl twins, and am enjoying hearing about your older sons fun !

Did your older son ever go to the teen club ?

Can't wait to hear the rest, thank you for the great read !:)

Krystin, this is the first time I've been on here since you came back to continue your review (I've been without a computer for over two weeks and finally just got it back yesterday--yay!). So I'm just now looking on CC again. I'm enjoying seeing more pictures my friend. :) You know what? I bet you will finish this review about the time you guys are ready to go on your next cruise. :D Just kiddin with you. I know you have bigger priorities right now. But when you're ready....you will know what that time is......we will all welcome your continued review. It's great so far! :D:D

Just an FYI for those waiting for Krystin to finish this review...

Her 14 year old son (who you've seen lots of pictures of here in the review) was diagnosed with Leukemia last week and has immediately begun treatment. I'm not sure she'll have time right now to come back and finish this soon.

Keep her son, Timothy, in your prayers, he has a long difficult road ahead of him.

Her 14 year old son (who you've seen lots of pictures of here in the review) was diagnosed with Leukemia last week and has immediately begun treatment. I'm not sure she'll have time right now to come back and finish this soon.

Keep her son, Timothy, in your prayers, he has a long difficult road ahead of him.

So sorry to hear this, Will keep Timothy and his family in our prayers

So sorry to hear this news :( hope treatment goes smoothly and he is on the road to recovery soon.

We have just booked the Magic for Spring break, the review was excellent, loved all the photos.

We surprised our children a couple of years ago with a Christmas cruise, they had to follow clues which lead all over the house ending at the car with the packed bags inside, they then had an hour to get ready before we left.

Please know that your son and your family are in my prayers.

Ok, so just spent the last hour on this thread and I am now hooked! Looking forward to more. My BF and I sail on the magic in September 2013. That is a very long countdown so Magic fixes will be necessary!

Thanks for taking the time to put it together!

PS - You have a very beautiful family! :)

Caught up in this review (like everyone else) and saw that you are booked on the Magic in Sept '13. May I ask what date are you sailing? Myself, BPW, IS, and SD are booked to sail Magic on Sept 15th :) oh, those are: Beautifully Patient Wife, Idiot Son (he's 16 - what can I say), and scary daughter (I say scary b/c I'm not dealing well with her liking boys). Anyway we are really excited

Archived