oceania club reunion cruise

Anna201213

In 2013 there are 3 cruises for oceania club reunion and I would like to know if it is always the same itinerary each year? I am interested for Rio de Janeiro to Buenos Aires but for 2014.

Did someone have experienced an oceania club reunion cruise is it worth it

Do you mean you are interested in that specific itinerary or in the Reunion cruise itself??

Oceania does do the S.A. itineraries each year but they may change things up once in awhile so maybe not all the same ports

I think the reunion cruise do sail different itineraries each year but I have not done one so cannot comment

Hope someone who has done the Reunion cruise will give you the answer you need

We usually just pick the itinerary we want & it does not matter if it is a reunion cruise or not

Lyn

In 2013 there are 3 cruises for oceania club reunion and I would like to know if it is always the same itinerary each year? I am interested for Rio de Janeiro to Buenos Aires but for 2014.

Did someone have experienced an oceania club reunion cruise is it worth it

We go on one almost every other year or so. If you have enough cruises under your belt (we have 24, I think) you are invited to a lot of functions. Dinner with the Kunal Kamlani and wife in Prive, cocktail parties, dinner parties also with Kunal, his wife, the Captain and senior offices, and a shore dinner in a fabulous restaurant in an exotic city. (We've had dinner in Debrovnik and in Alexandria, Eqypt). This year, the Reunion Dinner was supposed to be in the Royal-Riviera Hotel , Saint JeanCap Ferrat, France but there was a problem, so we ate on board. Regardless, it was a great menu and a lovely time.

There was also a town hall meeting where one can make suggestions/improvements for the cruising experience. In total, it's more or less a customer appreciation cruise. And, at the end of it, you get a gift/souveneir to remind you of your trip. All in all, a worthwhile trip and we thoroughly enjoy them. Oceania does these Reunion Cruises with great elegance and thought.

I don't know what the cut off is to be invited to attend all these events, though I have a feeling it might be ten.

We go on one almost every other year or so. If you have enough cruises under your belt (we have 24, I think) you are invited to a lot of functions. Dinner with the Kunal Kamlani and wife in Prive, cocktail parties, dinner parties also with Kunal, his wife, the Captain and senior offices, and a shore dinner in a fabulous restaurant in an exotic city. (We've had dinner in Debrovnik and in Alexandria, Eqypt). This year, the Reunion Dinner was supposed to be in the Royal-Riviera Hotel , Saint JeanCap Ferrat, France but there was a problem, so we ate on board. Regardless, it was a great menu and a lovely time.

There was also a town hall meeting where one can make suggestions/improvements for the cruising experience. In total, it's more or less a customer appreciation cruise. And, at the end of it, you get a gift/souveneir to remind you of your trip. All in all, a worthwhile trip and we thoroughly enjoy them. Oceania does these Reunion Cruises with great elegance and thought.

I don't know what the cut off is to be invited to attend all these events, though I have a feeling it might be ten.

Thank you very much now I know the perks of Oceania Reunion cruise. I understood that you mean 10 cruises to be invited

Thank you very much now I know the perks of Oceania Reunion cruise. I understood that you mean 10 cruises to be invited

I do not think you have to have 10 + cruise to be invited to the exclusive parties

Maybe if you have 20+ cruises you get to eat with the President but others may get different invitations ..maybe to dine with other Officers

from the website

On these two extraordinary voyages, our valued past guests will have the opportunity to be invited to exclusive cocktail parties and hosted dinners, reserve exclusive shore excursions that have been created especially for these events and be treated to additional surprises.

No where does it does it say just for the Elite

Otherwise why would anyone with less than 10 cruise go ;)

We have been on only a couple of the Reunion cruises, and we thoroughly enjoyed them. We have not been on the others because the itinerary was not of interest (usually because we have done it). As stated above, there was a lovely dinner ashore at a very special place as well as many functions onboard. They are very well done. Enjoy.:p

As stated above, there was a lovely dinner ashore at a very special place as well as many functions onboard. They are very well done. Enjoy.:p

Were the dinners ashore limited to those passenger with 10+ cruises?

We were invited to small dinners with one or two officers and one or two other couples on our fifth and sixth cruises, but I don't think for anything since (we just did our ninth).

Maybe the system has changed as to who gets invited for what.

Mura

Archived