which itinerary would you choose?

meekaG

8 Day Southern Caribbean from Miami- Ports of Call: Grand Turk, La Romana, Curacao, Aruba

OR

8 Day Eastern Caribbean from Miami- Ports of Call: St Thomas, Antigua, Tortola, Nassau

(I've been to one port of call from each.)

I can't make up my mind!

Have you done one of these itineraries (or both)? Did you like it?

Let me know what you think, please! Thanks!

I did the 2nd one last year and liked it a lot (but never left the ship in Nassau). Haven't done the 1st one, but will be doing it on the Breeze in November. I think I may just stick my neck out and vote for the 1st though, since it doesn't include Nassau...so tired of that port.

Does it make any difference which port you're going out of? Or is there a big difference in price? I don't think you will go wrong with either...these are popular ports...

We are doing the eastern in 11 days and I could not be more excited. We have only ever been to St Thomas on this itinerary. The highlight of the stops for us is Tortola, where we will be taking a ferry to Jost Van Dyke.

These are hard choices though, as next time I'd like to do this western itinerary after seeing so many great reviews from it!

The southern itinerary because I don't really care for St Thomas or Nassau.

I no longer get off the ship in Nassau and probably wouldn't get off in St Thomas if I ever chose another itinerary that goes there.

BUT, many people love these ports, so I am sure you probably can't go wrong with either! If you are undecided I would let the best ship and/or price decide for you :)

What a problem to have :rolleyes: Go for Aruba/Curacao - did that last year and it was a lot of fun. If you want an idea for a really fun Aruba excursion, google Black Pearl and check out the catamaran excursion. Not as wild as the pirate ship, but very fun. Good luck with your decision. I would like to see Tortola also.

Archived