TV Stations on the Explorer?

CK77

In our Staterooms, which channels do they offer on the Explorer?

And in the Bar area, do the T.V.'s there offer any other types of stations, maybe for Sports?

I'll be on the Explorer and a N.Y. Giants vs. Phil Eagles Football game will be on that Sunday night on NBC and was wondering if there was any chance they might have that game somewhere on the ship. Considering that the Ship sails out of N.J. there might be quite a few fans on board who might want to check out that game and score.

Thanks

And in the Bar area, do the T.V.'s there offer any other types of stations, maybe for Sports?

I'll be on the Explorer and a N.Y. Giants vs. Phil Eagles Football game will be on that Sunday night on NBC and was wondering if there was any chance they might have that game somewhere on the ship. Considering that the Ship sails out of N.J. there might be quite a few fans on board who might want to check out that game and score.

Thanks

EOS, Philadelphia / New York football game, night game:eek:

OOOOOH BOY! That could be interesting.:rolleyes:

Thanks

Your chances are pretty good that the ship will buy that feed especially since it is the Sunday Night game. If they do buy the feed, it is typically also shown in cabins too.

Your chances are pretty good that the ship will buy that feed especially since it is the Sunday Night game. If they do buy the feed, it is typically also shown in cabins too.

Thanks for all the info!

Have a great day...

Thanks

We were on Explorer during Superbowl and they had the SB shown in the Theater with snacks and drinks . I'm not football but our friends loved it.

Archived