A Vista Class Ship in Juneau today?

fsdj1097

Does anyone know why there is a Vista Class ship in Juneau today? From the fleet locations thread, only the Volendam was scheduled.

Here's the link to the Juneau webcam:http://kroooz-cams.com/portcams/us/juneau.php

Inquiring minds want to know ;)

Does anyone know why there is a Vista Class ship in Juneau today? From the fleet locations thread, only the Volendam was scheduled.

Here's the link to the Juneau webcam:http://kroooz-cams.com/portcams/us/juneau.php

Inquiring minds want to know ;)

The one in the distance looks like a Disney ship (not a HAL ship) to me (?)

Besides the Volendam, the other ships due in Juneau today are the Dawn Princess and Disney Wonder. It's a little hard to tell with the rain on the lens, but I'd say the ship on the right with the red smokestacks is the Wonder.

edit: typing with you, max!

re-edit: Volendam just coming in now, about 1/2 hr early. Looks like it will block the view of the Wonder.

Boy you guys are good! If I'd taken the time to look at the Cruise Ship Calendar, I wouldn't be sitting here with egg on my face!
I'm always curious about your AR location that the system bleeps out. Can you give me a hint like this: s$omething?

Archived