Disney to Port of LA

airhead22

I am needing to get from a Disney partner hotel to the cruise port on Saturday 9-23. What is the cheapest way for a family of 4? Thanks!!!

Have you checked Super Shuttle? That's the only thing I can suggest. We live here, so we either drive and park, or have our son drop us off.

:)

How far is the hotel from the cruise terminal?

Have you contacted the hotel to see if they run a shuttle to the port? If they don't, Shmoo is correct. Super Shuttle would be the way to go.

We're doing a round trip for 1, and Super Shuttle will cost $32 round trip. Of course this is from the airport to the hotel and back because there's a car rental involved. They were really nice on the phone when we called today with questions!

I'm going on the same cruise!

For a family of four, Disney's transport might be more than you want to pay...but...here's the scoop :D

There are 3 Disneyland hotels you can stay at with their package. It includes transportation to the hotel and then to San Pedro the next morning.

(I'm sorry I don't know the price)

Disneyland Resort Hotels

Enjoy perfect proximity to the attractions with a stay at one of these Disneyland Resort hotels:

Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa

The Disneyland Hotel

Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel

For the latest information on rates and availability, or to book a package, call (714) 520-5060

I am using their LAX Marriott package.

Catch the Marriott shuttle over to the hotel, once you land at LAX.

1 night stay and transfer to San Pedro the next day.

The transfer part is 30.00 pp each way.

Someone told me it was about 50 minutes from the airport to the port. IF traffic was light.

I am needing to get from a Disney partner hotel to the cruise port on Saturday 9-23. What is the cheapest way for a family of 4? Thanks!!!

I think that you mean Sunday 9/23. All of the Pixar cruises are departing on Sunday. We're doing the October 7th Pixar (the last one), and DH will be using the Super Shuttle for part of the transportation.

Hope you find something- you have about 2 weeks left!

Hey there....I use to live in LA for most of my life. From LAX Marriott to Port of LA is only about 30 min on a Sunday. Traffic will be very low during the mid day. Also, if you are not staying at a Disney hotel, I would stronly suggest you book SuperShuttle. I have used that servier on numerous occasions and it's verry reliable. It is a worthwile investement to make specially if you are not familiar with the area. Los Angeles is a big City and you don't want to save a few bucks by booking a service that may not be as reliable. If you need other tips while you are there, the night prior to the cruise, let me know....I am familiar with local attractions and can give you some tips if you need them...

I want to recommend Super Shuttle also. Last September they were supposed to pick us up at an Anaheim hotel and take us to the airport - there was a horrific accident in the early morning that closed Harbor Blvd and no traffic was allowed in either direction.

The hotel helped us plan an alternate pickup location - we phoned Super Shuttle and it was absolutely no problem for the driver to adjust and pick us up in a different location and get us to the airport on time.

This was my third time using them and have always had good, reliable service.

Archived