Booking second leg of b2b while on the first?

ouip

Hi

We're currently looking into booking our next European cruise (we're in the us).

Has anyone booked a second cruise that leaves right after the first one finished while on the ship?

The thought here would be to get a "good deal" by booking the other leg as a last minute cruise. We would probably sail from Barcelona or Rome so there should be plenty of options to pick from (destination, cruise line, etc. wouldn't matter as much for this second leg)

Anyone with experience similar to what's above? Anything we should keep in mind if attempting this?

Thanks!

As I understand it, last minute deals are hard to find. By the time your cruise sails very little if anything would be available for the next sailing.

Just be aware you may have to make alternate plans if no cabins are available.

As others have stated you can not book a cruise while on a cruise. I also think that the the second cruise may be closed to bookings as you board the first. I know that cruises are closed prior to the sailing date, but I do not remember how many days prior they are closed.

Archived