Reflection larger verandas

mic123

We are booked on the Reflection in 6157. I chose this wondering if the balcony is larger as it is angled.

Does anyone know if it is?

I couldn't find it on the Solstice Cabin Thread.

Adele :)

If you are looking for info on a certain cabin and can't find info on that thread then try using the search feature for this forum to search for the cabin number (search for posts not threads). I tried that and found quite a few threads which mentioned these forward hump cabins have larger verandas as well.

Edited by Lsimon

If you are looking for info on a certain cabin and can't find info on that thread then try using the search feature for this forum to search for the cabin number (search for posts not threads). I tried that and found quite a few threads which mentioned these forward hump cabins have larger verandas as well.

Thanks Larry, though I am even more confused now, as most posts say it is a bigger balcony, then another says the cabin configuration is slightly different on the Reflection.

The big post about all the Solstice Class Cabins and photos seem to contradict itself.

What do you think this means?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=36868302&postcount=353

Thanks Larry, though I am even more confused now, as most posts say it is a bigger balcony, then another says the cabin configuration is slightly different on the Reflection.

The big post about all the Solstice Class Cabins and photos seem to contradict itself.

What do you think this means?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=36868302&postcount=353

Since the Reflection has more cabins the cabin numbering might be different than the other S class ships for certain locations. But this doesn't change the fact that cabins on the angled part of the hump have larger verandas even though it might mean that such cabins on the Reflection have a different cabin number than on another ship. You can figure this out by looking at the deck plans.

We are booked on the Reflection in 6157. I chose this wondering if the balcony is larger as it is angled.

Does anyone know if it is?

I couldn't find it on the Solstice Cabin Thread.

Yes, it does have a larger balcony since it is one of the two forward angled staterooms.

My girls are in 8197 on Reflection right now. We are in 8199. Their verandah is bigger (has three chairs). In case you are wondering, the bed is by the door in 8197.

It's not only the Celebrity reps on the phone who don't know the right answers; it also can be the Future Cruise Consultant on the very ship she is working. When I said certain A1 balconies on the M class ships were larger, she disagreed. My DW also said they were the same size, even though we have had the larger balconies in the past. When we returned to our cabin #1111, I invited my wife to step out on the balcony and look left.:rolleyes: Fortunately, I had prevailed and we have the larger balcony for our November cruise.

We were in cabin 9292 on the Reflection and the balcony was great. Visitors to our cabin were really impressed with the space. We were able to move our chairs back and forward to catch or dodge the sun/wind. Bed next to the balcony and cabin near the elevators so not too far to walk.