Captain Club points combined

memaf

No. Each line will give you a courtesy enrollment based on your status on the other line, but you must earn points independently -- if you get a courtesy Diamond enrollment based on Celebrity Elite status, for example, in order to move up to Diamond Plus you must be earning Royal points. You will remain at Diamond while you are doing this, but you can't sail on Celebrity and have that count toward Diamond Plus. Similarly, you may get enrolled at Celebrity's Select status based on Royal points, but your sailing history on Celebrity will be at zero until you sail with that line and start earning tier credits there. You'll need ten credits on Celebrity to move up to Elite, or you'll need to achieve Diamond on Royal to get the courtesy recognition as Elite.

Can sailings on Royal Caribbean and Celebrity be combined to reach Elite status?

Two lines, two programs. Points cannot be combined. Now someone will get on and tell about Diamond to Elite. Someone else will say that we need an Elite+, but that's not your question, is it? The answer to your question is a simple "no".n

Sorry if I was posting too much -- just trying to give examples -- but you are clearly right, the answer is "No"

You are one of the posters I most respect and your answer was fine. I was typing as you posted. Guess I'm a bit frustrated at how these threads have been going. A poster askes a very simple question and pages and pages of old points are rehashed. Many completely off topic.

You are one of the posters I most respect and your answer was fine. I was typing as you posted. Guess I'm a bit frustrated at how these threads have been going. A poster askes a very simple question and pages and pages of old points are rehashed. Many completely off topic.
And how much is the drink package?:D

Archived