My Awesome Bar Program Expands :)

Davechipp74

they make it fleet wide - especially Paradise by Oct. 20th. I would feel better knowing ahead of time that I can order a drink I have never tried and if I don't like it - oh well, throw it out and get something different (as long as I don't go over 15)........plus, it will help my DH and I by knowing exactly what our liquor bill will be at the end (it has been scary quite a few times:eek:).

• 3 weeks later...

I would think they would add it to the older ships as a way to encourage people to sail them.

The downside is it doesn't include bottled water or sports drinks (gatorade / powerade).

I tend to sail with a large singles group that would be a big buyer of this program. $350 for a 7 day cruise would work out since some individuals tend to spend $1000 on alcohol over the week.

every post on this subject a lot of people shocked how someone could drink 7 drinks in one whole day while on vacation, then other posts how many sneak bottles of booze on ship??? others order a bottle of booze pre cruise. correct me as i only drink beer but i think there are lots of shots in one bottle.... lotd of people drinking plenty already?? also i know for a fact some people try to see how high there bar bill can be. with the drink program that wouldnt matter. just my 2 cents worth

This program would still cost us a lot more money, I could do seven drinks by noon. It really depends on how much you drink. I hope the program takes off and maybe they will stop checking so hard on what we smugglers do.

Archived