Independence 8638 or 8640?

Sass4

I've been in #9638 on the Indy & Liberty and it was exact center and a great location so your's on deck #8 were just under mine..You will enjoy !!!

Like I stated above....both cabins are center....but neither is the "EXACT" center of the hump......the real "true" center would actually be the balcony divider of both cabins.

Like I stated above....both cabins are center....but neither is the "EXACT" center of the hump......the real "true" center would actually be the balcony divider of both cabins.

My #9638 was exact enough for me for a JS and is as close as you will get...My point to the OP was since they are going to be in the 2 cabins below where I was...they have done well to be as center hump as possible ;):)

We're sailing on the Indy in 8640 Feb. 2013. From what I've read (after obsessing over which cabin) they're both even with each other.

Would love to see a photo if anyone has one. Can't seem to find that exact cabin, just something similar.

Happy Sailing!

We're sailing on the Indy in 8640 Feb. 2013. From what I've read (after obsessing over which cabin) they're both even with each other.

Would love to see a photo if anyone has one. Can't seem to find that exact cabin, just something similar.

Happy Sailing!

I'm in 7344 for Jan 7th. It's not center but still a hump to me. :) Would also like to see some photos. Guess we might have to go to Cabin Forum.

• 1 month later...
Just look for ANY E catagory cabin....they are all identical.

Not sure what you meant by your reply......can you elaborate? I was asking if anyone sailing in cabin 9638 on a Freedom class ship had experienced any noise from the hallway (stairs area) or the Centrum area.

Archived