Who's excited?

Finkksta

Omg I am so excited! I'm going on a cruise! It's at the end of October and it's been planed since may. I can't wait! I'm jumping up and down but not literally. Is any one else this stoked?? :))

Hi,

We are also soooo excited! Which cruise are you going on? We are on the Oct 13th cruise from Papua New Guinea to Australia. You?

Hi,

We are also soooo excited! Which cruise are you going on? We are on the Oct 13th cruise from Papua New Guinea to Australia. You?

My bf and I are going on the ncl pearl on 10/27 out of Miami. WooHoo

Australia that's double exciting

We leave Oct. 20th for the South pacific, but I have 2 grandsons getting married first and we will be flying up north for the weddings, then i have house guests coming from England.

~Doris~>Who hasn't got time to think about getting excited.

• 2 weeks later...
Omg I am so excited! I'm going on a cruise! It's at the end of October and it's been planed since may. I can't wait! I'm jumping up and down but not literally. Is any one else this stoked?? :))

Every time we book a cruise and I have been on thirteen cruises, which compare to many here is a low number.

Two weeks ago I booked a February 2014 cruise so as you can tell I plan way in advance.

Happy cruising!

It's a running joke with friends and family how excited I am... everyone asks me how many more days until I'm on the ship. ;)

And by the way, I was supposed to be on your ship; NCL swapped the Jewel and the Pearl for Lynyrd Skynyrd's charter. Enjoy your cruise!

Part of the excitement of cruising is the excitement of planning! I have one in December and one in January - and I am busy planning them both!!

Archived