Advice Please4

Reader0108598

Never been on the Coral, so I can't help there.

In the future, you will get more responses if the subject is related to your question. Very few people read every thread, so you need something that will get the people who can help you to read it.

Never been on the Coral, so I can't help there.

In the future, you will get more responses if the subject is related to your question. Very few people read every thread, so you need something that will get the people who can help you to read it.

Little over zealous, just got back from a Birthday trip and saw I recieved an upgrade to BB catogory , I thank you for the advice.

Reader

No worries -- some of us do read every thread (dissertation avoidance tactic #32!)! I would check out this website

http://mysite.verizon.net/res76zxu/princessbalconies/index.html

which will show you deck-by-deck which balconies are covered/uncovered. There is also a page or two of up-close photos. Remember, the Coral is unusual because of her "bump-out" sections (you'll see what I mean when you look at the deck plans/website photos), so it's worth the time to study Tom's invaluable site.

(Oh, although he uses the same colours as the Princess deck plans, his site doesn't identify which cabin colours are for which category -- you'll probably want to have open in another tab the Princess deck plans, so you can see which cabins are BAs, BBs, etc.)

Hope this helps. Congrats on the upgrade; I'm sure you'll love your cruise on my favourite ship!

No worries -- some of us do read every thread (dissertation avoidance tactic #32!)! I would check out this website

http://mysite.verizon.net/res76zxu/princessbalconies/index.html

which will show you deck-by-deck which balconies are covered/uncovered. There is also a page or two of up-close photos. Remember, the Coral is unusual because of her "bump-out" sections (you'll see what I mean when you look at the deck plans/website photos), so it's worth the time to study Tom's invaluable site.

(Oh, although he uses the same colours as the Princess deck plans, his site doesn't identify which cabin colours are for which category -- you'll probably want to have open in another tab the Princess deck plans, so you can see which cabins are BAs, BBs, etc.)

Hope this helps. Congrats on the upgrade; I'm sure you'll love your cruise on my favourite ship!

rdsqrl Thanks so much very helpful:)

Reader

Archived