Labadee Cabana - Price Increase

top_frog

What I intended to say here (which even with my sub par wording I still though it would have been assumed) was "for those who have already purchased their cruise", not just their cabana. Obviously there is no problem for those who already paid for their cabana.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thank you for the clarification.

Wow, seriously, are you the freaking grammar police? It is quite obvious that they meant "now", :rolleyes:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

No, I am not the "freaking grammar police". There were comments earlier about the price dropping back to the "normal" price, so I wanted to make sure flowers meant "now". Why is it so bad to ask for clarification? You know what happens when you assume.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a cabana question, I was going to book a cabana for me and 5 of our friends, but i put this in and it charged 200 per person is this correct? I thought it would just be 200 for everyone. can someone explain this to me how i get around it.

I am glad we booked ours a little over a week ago for $200 for our March 2013 cruise - glad we booked when we did - the Independence is docked the same day too!:D

Pat

Can you tell me where to go to find out who else is docked with us? I think I used to know but no idea anymore :confused:

I just booked ours too and it went from $200 to $250. I'm just glad we got it to be honest! And we're 130ish days out!

Wow!! Jeez Harald, I hope you get off your ship first and find the best spot! :D I just checked and my ship is the only one in port that day!! yay! Thank you so much for that site!

Oh wait, I was looking at Cozumel!

Labadee is never 7 ships! *laughs*

I have only Allure of the seas with 5400 passengers. But, I already have a Cabana booked so I will be fine.

Can you tell me where to go to find out who else is docked with us? I think I used to know but no idea anymore :confused:

I just booked ours too and it went from $200 to $250. I'm just glad we got it to be honest! And we're 130ish days out!

I see that you will be getting off and we will be getting on - so our wait is just a little longer:) - we have sailed on Explorer 2 other times & we are in the cabin we had on our 1st cruise on it (1324).

Pat

I see that you will be getting off and we will be getting on - so our wait is just a little longer:) - we have sailed on Explorer 2 other times & we are in the cabin we had on our 1st cruise on it (1324).

Pat

That's so sweet that you were able to book your 1st cruise cabin again!! This is my first time on the Explorer! I have done Sovereign years ago and then Radiance and Freedom. I have to say Radiance was our favorite - so much glass and so airy! But there wasn't a ton for us to do late at night. The Freedom was beautiful but way too big for us as we felt that the service couldn't really keep up. I'm hoping the Explorer will fall right in between these two cruises! :)

Archived