Wow! Early saver replies taking a Looonnnng Time!

manmachine

Submitted Sunday 9/9.

Still have not heard back, other than the 'we received your request' email.

Submitted mine on 9/8 and it showed up as onboard credit 9/14, never did get an email confirming it, technically though the email says a response could take up to 10 days so they were ahead of the game. :)

I am not sure how long things take about my feeling is they do it as quickly as possible. I do not know what is happening in your particular part of the workplace, but what I see is that fewer people are doing the same or more work. We all try to do our jobs as quickly and efficiently as possible, but not always perfect. Document your request, keep records, and if you do not see it after a couple of weeks, call and talk to customer service. I personally have found they go out of their way to do their jobs and please us.

I am not sure how long things take about my feeling is they do it as quickly as possible. I do not know what is happening in your particular part of the workplace, but what I see is that fewer people are doing the same or more work. We all try to do our jobs as quickly and efficiently as possible, but not always perfect. Document your request, keep records, and if you do not see it after a couple of weeks, call and talk to customer service. I personally have found they go out of their way to do their jobs and please us.

Gosh, you are very accommodating, considering their paperwork reads like the below. I am in customer service/sales. Perhaps I should begin over-promising and under-delivering on those promises. Might make my life a lot easier.

PRICE PROTECTION CLAIM FORM

The price protection applies to Early Saver bookings only. Please complete the claim form below to submit your Price Protection request. We'll review your claim within 2 business days and if it meets the Price Protection requirements, we will process your onboard credit for the fare difference and send you an email confirmation.

Just got approved for my price drop that i applied for on 9/12....I guess Carnival does work on Sunday.:D:D:D

Congratulations!!! That was fast. I do NOT understand HOW they are handling these Price Protection forms...I have a $100 price adjustment that I have submitted the form for at least four or five times in the last ten days and still nothing. I haven't made final payment but it is due within a week. I am not going to want to make my final payment if they haven't adjusted the rate. It hasn't been made to my account, an e-mail has not gone to spam, I qualify and even spoke with a Carnival rep about a week ago who said I qualified and she would "make a note" in my account. I think they're doing it to me intentionally to make me crazy (rather crazier)!!!:eek:

$100 isn't that much, it's basically just the point that they tout Early Saver Price Protection, take a chunk of your money WAY ahead of time, then make you (ME) jump through hoops to get what you signed up for.

I wonder if my PP forms are going into THEIR spam folders?

Congratulations!!! That was fast. I do NOT understand HOW they are handling these Price Protection forms...I have a $100 price adjustment that I have submitted the form for at least four or five times in the last ten days and still nothing. I haven't made final payment but it is due within a week. I am not going to want to make my final payment if they haven't adjusted the rate. It hasn't been made to my account, an e-mail has not gone to spam, I qualify and even spoke with a Carnival rep about a week ago who said I qualified and she would "make a note" in my account. I think they're doing it to me intentionally to make me crazy (rather crazier)!!!:eek:

$100 isn't that much, it's basically just the point that they tout Early Saver Price Protection, take a chunk of your money WAY ahead of time, then make you (ME) jump through hoops to get what you signed up for.

I wonder if my PP forms are going into THEIR spam folders?

A $100 bucks is a big deal, send it again. I got denied once for filling out the form wrong, i did it again and got approved, it wasn't for me but for my daughter. Good luck hope you get it by morning.:)

Archived