Question for recent Jewel Suite cruisers

Hopes4

It seems as if the coffee machine in the suite is a grind and brew vs a pod machine. Based on that assumption being correct, my questions are:

Does the machine brew espresso as well as brown coffee?

Does the machine hold regular and decaf beans or just one type?

Does the machine make hot water for tea?

Thanks in advance!

Your butler will set it up for you. You pick what kind of grind you want.

Thank you for your answers Auntierobin.

I probably should have been more clear, I meant to say can the machine hold both decaf and regular at the same time or will we have to choose just one. I prefer decaf while hubby prefers regular.

It holds only one type of bean. DH drinks half caf and I prefer full decaf. We talked to our lovely butler Mary Jane, and she got both beans and mixed them for us so we both drank half caf that was already mixed.

Another time on the Pearl which has pod type machines, it was a hassle to brew a cup of caf and two cups of decaf so the butler brought us a mr. Coffee in addition to the Lavazza so we could do a whole pot of decaf and DH could mix it with the caf from the pod machine.

It holds only one type of bean. DH drinks half caf and I prefer full decaf. We talked to our lovely butler Mary Jane, and she got both beans and mixed them for us so we both drank half caf that was already mixed.

Another time on the Pearl which has pod type machines, it was a hassle to brew a cup of caf and two cups of decaf so the butler brought us a mr. Coffee in addition to the Lavazza so we could do a whole pot of decaf and DH could mix it with the caf from the pod machine.

I'm taking Lavassa "lessons" before I go back on the Epic in March :p I had the thing so screwed up by hitting buttons it was beyond the room stewart & butler, they had to call in reinforcements....I think this year I will just leave it alone & head to the Atrium Cafe :D

I'm taking Lavassa "lessons" before I go back on the Epic in March :p I had the thing so screwed up by hitting buttons it was beyond the room stewart & butler, they had to call in reinforcements....I think this year I will just leave it alone & head to the Atrium Cafe :D

agreed! We tried to make tea on the danged thing and called the butler every time: finally ended up using the hot pot from the connecting cabin (also in our traveling party, not a complete stranger, although that would have been an option<G>

el henry

Archived