Why The Carnival Magic Is My Favorite Ship (With Pictures)

Spaniel Lover

Great pictures and great review. I have yet to sail the Magic because I don't care to visit Jamacia but maybe this spring. I can always stay on the ship in that port.

I agree the colors in the room are mach more subdued and calming. I did notice you talked about going off times to avoid the crowds. Are crowds really a problem as they were on the Dream?

The only ship I have been on with the 2.0 upgrades in the Liberty. They discontinued smoking on the Lido deck all together. Is it the same on the Magic?

Thanks for taking the time to share your vacation with us.

The Magic has 3 different itenararies. Our next cruise on the Magic is to the Bahamas.

Thanks for the review, pictures were great. My family is cruising on the Magic in February and a friend of mine just got back. She said the worst part is that the food is very sub-par. I would like some opinions, is it really that bad? Is the food in the dining room not any better than at the buffet? :confused:

Awesome review...

I am so looking forward to sailing on the Magic in January!!!

The pictures were fabulous.

I've wanted to see some pictures of the staterooms: Thanks for posting them. I'm so glad to see that the decor has changed. A little softer...

We're on the Spa Deck also, 12014... I'm so excited to be up there... We have stayed on Deck 10 balcony both times we've sailed.

What were some of the perks that you get when your on the spa deck???

Is the Tides Pool for adults only or children too? Is there an adult only pool?

Where's the Serinty area?

Have you seen the Magic show on Conquest? It's fabulous!!!! Is there a Magic Show on Magic?

Thanks

Carolyn

Texnewbie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Where are the pictures of the extremely long lines to get a hamburger. We waited 45min. to get into a comedy show and some of the people waiting did not get in. You better go very early to the theatre if you plan on getting any seat. There are more chairs around the pool as the pools are small and crowded to make room for them. The food and service in the dining room was good. The food on the buffet was very limited and not near as good as the food I eat in the hospital cafeteria.I hope you like crowds and lines if you go on this ship.This was our 4th. cruise on Carnival and our 3rd.out of Galveston.We will not be going on the Magic as we do not like feeling like sardines.We were happy with both the Conquest and the Spirit.We were on the Magic in April after spring break.The ropes course was not open on sea days.The big slides are not open all days either.

Edited by traveling psych nurse

Wow after really enjoying a fantastic review with gorgeous pictures, here comes Debbie Downer. You really should have posted your whine on your own thread.

We go next week and this review has me even more excited. Thank you so much.

Wow after really enjoying a fantastic review with gorgeous pictures, here comes Debbie Downer. You really should have posted your whine on your own thread.

We go next week and this review has me even more excited. Thank you so much.

I dont think she was whining ---just being honest

• 4 weeks later...