A phone call from Celebrity

Richard

When the new CEO of Celebrity, Michael Bayley, sent his recent e mail I thought that was a refreshing approach. I replied, thanked him for communicating with us, told him how much I like Celebrity and mentioned a few suggestions.

A few minutes ago I received a phone call from a Celebrity representative who told me she was responding to my e mail to Mr. Bayley. What another nice gesture. She explained that Mr. Bailey and Celebrity was interested in hearing from its customers and that I was one of a number that are being contacted. I was duly impressed. I really didn't expect to receive a reply but it appears that he is following through on his promise. I went over some of my comments and again told her how much I appreciated her call. She was most pleasant and really seemed interested in what I had to say. I also told her to monitor Cruise Critic to get other cruisers comments and she said they already do. This is a positive step forward and I congratulate Celebrity and Mr. Bayley.

Richard

When the new CEO of Celebrity, Michael Bayley, sent his recent e mail I thought that was a refreshing approach. I replied, thanked him for communicating with us, told him how much I like Celebrity and mentioned a few suggestions.

A few minutes ago I received a phone call from a Celebrity representative who told me she was responding to my e mail to Mr. Bayley. What another nice gesture. She explained that Mr. Bailey and Celebrity was interested in hearing from its customers and that I was one of a number that are being contacted. I was duly impressed. I really didn't expect to receive a reply but it appears that he is following through on his promise. I went over some of my comments and again told her how much I appreciated her call. She was most pleasant and really seemed interested in what I had to say. I also told her to monitor Cruise Critic to get other cruisers comments and she said they already do. This is a positive step forward and I congratulate Celebrity and Mr. Baley.

Richard

I received a personalized letter today thanking me for my comments, suggestions and loyalty. They seem to be responding, but let's see if their calls and letters are translated into action.

Archived