Can't Get into the Carnival Shore Excursions

RMLincoln

We have 3 Carnival cruises booked. All of them show up under Manage My Cruise. But when I try to go to Plan Activities to see/book Shore Excursions I can't see the list. I get the 4-pane grouping, but that doesn't include all the choices. When I click on View All Excursions the window changes but the list never shows up, even after i click on Show all Content. This happens on all three of our computer, one runs Windows 7, one runs Vista, one runs XP. All three have Norton on them. Any Help? Thanks, m--

I just got into mine that leaves in 3 weeks. Clicked on the cruise, clicked on plan activities, clicked on shore excursions, list shows up, with drop down box to pick ports.

I'm on Chrome, with Viper antivirus, if that helps.

To Do List from the cruise I am looking at:

Plan Activities

On Left Hand Side: Shore Excursions

From there I could see them.

Just tried it for my upcoming cruise. It worked fine. I am running Firefox on Windows 7.

I hope it works for you!

Myself and a fellow roll call person have not been able to view ours for about a week now. Here is the message we are getting:

Oops...the site is not currently available, but we're working on it.

Honestly, nothing to worry about here. We'll be back up in no time. Just undergoing some routine site maintenance so everything that's supposed to zig, zag and zoom does exactly that.

We know, it's a bummer. Check back with us a little later, or

call 1-888-CARNIVAL or contact a travel agent for further assistance.

Better yet, why not get acquainted with your fellow Carnival cruisers at the links below?

flickr.gif twitter.gif facebook.gif youtube.gif

Either way, rest assured we're looking forward to seeing you soon.

Thanks to those trying to help. I went through Carnival and they sent me the basic instructions. I tried turning off Norton thinking that would help but nada. Not even and Under Construction message. I'll call their 800 number next. May have to go to the library or somewhere else to try to get into it. You'd think they'd make it easy to buy from them :) m--

Get the same message that Kup Kakpe gets for our Victory cruise in Feb. All the ones come up for our Liberty cruise right before that. I have called Carnival, people from my roll call have also. Victory will be taking over for the Destiny when it goes in drydock to become Sunshine. Victory is sailing out of San Juan right now. Don't know if thats the reason or not, but sure would like to book our excurtion.

There have been times when I brought up the Carnival excursions screen on aol and it would lock up. When that happened i'd get out of aol and move to internet explorer and navigate to the excursions screen and it would work. I don't know if that's the problem you're experiencing but I thought I'd mention it.

I had the same problem. Here's what Carnival told me to do:

First, write down your booking number.

Log out of your account.

Clear your history

Close then re-open your browser

Go back to carnival.com

Click Manage My Cruise (Do Not Log In)

Instead, select "Access My Booking"

Again, Do Not Log In

Click "Booking Quick Access"

Enter booking info for the sailing you wish to see excursions for

Select "Plan Activities" from the To Do List

Then Click View All Excursions

A very round about way of doing it but for some reason, when you have multiple bookings, you have this problem. Hope this helps.

Having the same problem with my Victory cruise next April. I have tried all the "fixes" and still the same thing.I went on the "looking for assistance" part of the Carnival website forum and they said they are in the process of adding/updating excursions.

Glad its just not my computer having the issues.... :rolleyes:

We are on the Valor in March 2013 and can't get into the excursions. I keep getting the oops message also. I check all the time as I want to jump on the swimming with the turtles excursion as soon as they are available because there are 12 of us in my party and all want to do that one excursion.....

As for timing, we're about 140 days out, but folks on the roll call seem to be able to get into the shore excursions, albeit, some are reporting problems like it's slow to lead, or they have to remember to clcik the "show all content" security tab that comes up.

Well I"m about to close out of everything and try the process Mskala kindly wrote out and hoping for something different to happen!!! Usually I just get the circling of the "clock" forever and the list doesn't load. I'll report back. Thanks to you all. I was going crazy and at least I know I"m not alone. m--

I just asked a carnival employee this past weekend and was told that once your cruise is 120 days out - then you can book shore excursions.

So, I have now quit trying and will again - when my cruise is closer.

upcoming cruise: Valor 3/24/2013

past cruises: Eurodam 4/2009

Zuiderdam 4/2011

I had the same problem. Here's what Carnival told me to do:

First, write down your booking number.

Log out of your account.

Clear your history

Close then re-open your browser

Go back to carnival.com

Click Manage My Cruise (Do Not Log In)

Instead, select "Access My Booking"

Again, Do Not Log In

Click "Booking Quick Access"

Enter booking info for the sailing you wish to see excursions for

Select "Plan Activities" from the To Do List

Then Click View All Excursions

A very round about way of doing it but for some reason, when you have multiple bookings, you have this problem. Hope this helps.

EUREKA! WOW it worked!!! THANK YOU so very very much. I had trouble "Clearing History", couldn't find an easy way to do that so I just clicked the delete button for each line of the last bunch of websites shown and that seemed to be enough. I'll copy and paste your directions into a word file so I can do it again for each leg of the three cruises around South America and have them to work with. WOW I can't believe it - something finally worked.

CCers are the BEST! :D:D:D m--

EUREKA! WOW it worked!!! THANK YOU so very very much. I had trouble "Clearing History", couldn't find an easy way to do that so I just clicked the delete button for each line of the last bunch of websites shown and that seemed to be enough. I'll copy and paste your directions into a word file so I can do it again for each leg of the three cruises around South America and have them to work with. WOW I can't believe it - something finally worked.

CCers are the BEST! :D:D:D m--

Glad I could be of help here for once. Usually, I'm the newbie that knows nothing...LOL:D

I just asked a carnival employee this past weekend and was told that once your cruise is 120 days out - then you can book shore excursions.

So, I have now quit trying and will again - when my cruise is closer.

upcoming cruise: Valor 3/24/2013

past cruises: Eurodam 4/2009

Zuiderdam 4/2011

Although not all excursions are available until closer to sailing, one can book excursions as soon as they have a booking number. If you see something you really want, and it has been made available for your sailing (ie Half Moon Cay Cabanas) you can book it as soon as it is released, even if you have not paid in full. I have booked excursions more than a year out from sailing. Others, I have had to wait for closer to sailing because they had not been released yet.

Spa treatments; however, cannot be made until you have made full payment on the sailing.

Thanks to those trying to help. I went through Carnival and they sent me the basic instructions. I tried turning off Norton thinking that would help but nada. Not even and Under Construction message. I'll call their 800 number next. May have to go to the library or somewhere else to try to get into it. You'd think they'd make it easy to buy from them :) m--

You might be too early....... they don't post til closer to your cruise

Archived