Summer Sales

missyk55

I signed up with favorite stores, Bloomingdale, Saks, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, BCBG, and net-a-porter.com. They email me when they have a sale. I always compare among them :D. 75% of my shopping, I do it online.

Happy shopping

M

Shopping on line can save on taxes, too.

I have found some good sales at Dillards and Talbots.

I got some good sales at Dillard's on line.

I was in Macy's the other day and didn't see any summer things left that appealed but I got a nice sale on black pant suit. I never like to be without a fresh, nice black suit. It is such a versatile thing to own.

Oh, my! Got some great deals yesterday. Of course, had to hit my favorite Steinmart first & their 75% off rack. I told myself I wasn't going to buy just 'cruise wear'....but, ended up buying the maxi below for $16....couldn't help myself...it screams carribean!!....probably never wear agian unless lucky enough to do another cruise.

Bought several tops and some bottoms...but, all these can be worn anytime--not just cruise.

dc7f7694abbd59ca22a1c09f165f9117.jpg

I was at Ross last week "just to look around.". I tried on five items: trouser jeans, khakis, a 3/4 sleeve white T, a beaded turquoise peasant style blouse, and a gorgeous assymetrical red top with metallic beading cinching in one side of the waist. This never ever happens, but everything fit, everything looked good, and I bought everything! Helps that I recently lost 17 pounds so actually like what I see in the mirror! Grand total, including tax - $50

I was at Ross last week "just to look around.". I tried on five items: trouser jeans, khakis, a 3/4 sleeve white T, a beaded turquoise peasant style blouse, and a gorgeous assymetrical red top with metallic beading cinching in one side of the waist. This never ever happens, but everything fit, everything looked good, and I bought everything! Helps that I recently lost 17 pounds so actually like what I see in the mirror! Grand total, including tax - $50

Awesome deal and congrats on the weight loss!!!!:)

I signed up with favorite stores, Bloomingdale, Saks, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, BCBG, and net-a-porter.com. They email me when they have a sale. I always compare among them :D. 75% of my shopping, I do it online.

Happy shopping

M

I do that with Stage too! I have gotten some awesome deals on their site!

Oh, my! Got some great deals yesterday. Of course, had to hit my favorite Steinmart first & their 75% off rack. I told myself I wasn't going to buy just 'cruise wear'....but, ended up buying the maxi below for $16....couldn't help myself...it screams carribean!!....probably never wear agian unless lucky enough to do another cruise.

Bought several tops and some bottoms...but, all these can be worn anytime--not just cruise.

Cute!! And good deal too!!

Get a yellow or bright blue short sleeve jacket, get one of those sweaters that go around your hips (pendblum:rolleyes:?) they are really in this year, or yellow tiny sweater like M. Obama made popular. All the daytime shows are showing how to go from one season to the next. I would not take all their ideas though -- clashing colors and prints :eek:

I love "summer sales" since its always "summer" in the Caribbean!

In the last couple weeks, I have gotten 2 new tankinis from Macys at a fraction of the cost. From Penneys, I got a couple tops, and some shorts for DH for way less than normal pricing (some items were 70-80%off). Got a great yellow 3/4 length jacket from Chico's, along with a couple 3/4 sleeve tops for our cruise to Bermuda next month. Just at Kohl's last night, and got an extra 20% off, 2 pr shorts ($6. and $6.80 then 20% more off), designer flip flops, a tank top and a really cute sundress for 70% off, then another 20% off. I have a whole closet full of "cruise wear"

As summer draws to a close and there are a lot of us buying clothes for an upcoming cruise, has anyone found any good sales?

Yup, Last week Macys had their swimwear, and coverups marked down to 9.99 I got 3 tankini tops and one pair 0f black bottems to make 3 different bathing suits and my favorite coverup that was $80.00 in the spring was marked down too plus I had additional coupons for %20 off.

Now I'm just waiting for this gorgous gold dress to go on sale and I'm all set

Archived