Alcohol Purchase

Mzmamaz82

I am 18 days from my first cruise on Ecstacy (YAAAYYYY) and we are interested in purchasing bottles of alcohol from Bon Voyage and unfortunately they are closed today so I cannot have my question directly and I am OVERLY curious of approximately how much would a bottle of vodka cost! Thank goodness we get to bring a botte of wine each cuz those wine prices are a bit much, but we are willing to splurge on bottle service during the cruise as we like a nightcap or two or three or four, thehehe, before bed!

Are these items available only through Bon Voyage... or can you order bottles once on board for the same prices as Bon Voyage?

You should be able to buy the same thing at the same price thru room service. I have done it before.

However I have read on here of a few people not being able to get it threw room service. I do think that those are a anomaly and not the norm.

People like to get it after they sail to avoid sales tax. To me its the same cause I would tip room service about the same amount anyhow.

Most are 1 liter bottles. When you call the Bon Voyage dept. to order, you can always double check at that time.

If waiting to buy through room service, keep in mind they may not have the brand you want as they might either run out or not stock it in the first place. Best bet is to order in advance.

I'm sailing on Oct. 1 - what is the cut off date? When are the bottles delivered to the room? Are they there when you get to your cabin?

They'd like you to order at least a week or so in advance, but a few cruises ago a friend ordered the last business day before the cruise and was able to place her order. You can ask that it be there when you enter your cabin at embarkatioin or it can be delivered on a later day (some do that to avoid the port sales tax).

Archived