Century Alaska Cruise: Sept, 2012

PJames

Thank you for your review. I found it very entertaining. You have a great sense of humour. I think you missed a lot of good things to see on your cruise, perhaps the weather was responsible for that. I was watching the web cams of the various Alaska ports because we had friends on another ship these last two weeks and it really did look dismal every time I checked. I can't believe you didn't see salmon in Ketchican swimming against the current and hitting the rocks while they tried to get back to their birthplace to spawn. We could have watched that for hours and we were there in the latter half of Sept. Hubbard is amazing, I'm sorry it was foggy. Better next time!

Thanks for your review --- very nicely done!

We were on he last Alaska cruise on the Century last year --- your weather looked much nicer than ours!

We'll be on her again in 2 1/2 weeks -- this time Hawaii. We're planning on much better weather!

Archived