Ordering rum runners

Veneerdds

They have a retail presence pretty much in Fort Lauderdale...

maybe you can call to make sure they have good stock and just get them there!

Dolphin Liquors

10031 Cleary Blvd.

Plantation, Florida 33324

I'd go this route especially since their main company location is in Arizona and you are all they way in Virginia!

They have a retail presence pretty much in Fort Lauderdale...

maybe you can call to make sure they have good stock and just get them there!

Dolphin Liquors

10031 Cleary Blvd.

Plantation, Florida 33324

I'd go this route especially since their main company location is in Arizona and you are all they way in Virginia!

That is great thanks for the info.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Just bought some at the Dollar Tree.. $1.00 a piece and all different colors.

Also Walgreens too

Cathy

Really? I have never seen them in Dollar Tree or Walgreens. I am in S Florida but not quite as south as you. I'll look into it, thanks!

Really? I have never seen them in Dollar Tree or Walgreens. I am in S Florida but not quite as south as you. I'll look into it, thanks!

Daytona Beach.. at the Dollar Tree they are up front and they have key ring device attach to them. Really cool.

Cathy

don't go through 2nd party retailer, go straight to their website. you have plenty of time to order them and receive them.

coupon code use to be "repeat" not sure if that is still valid but it saves the cost of shipping (or it did a couple of years ago when we ordered ours)

and btw, we use ours for tons of things. freezing water for the coolers. Nothing like big solid chunks of ice to keep things cold....later to melt and have ice cold water.

you don't have to use them just for booze...but mostly we do lol :eek:

I went on my first cruise, and some guy in our group snuck on a bunch of liquor in mouthwash and shampoo bottles. One was a nice mint vodka, and the other a bubbly soapy flavored rum. It was hilarious.

Then I read about the rum runners and was thinking of ordering some, then I found out I could get bottles of liquor left in the room by bon voyage and ended up just going that route for a few reasons.

1) I live in Alabama, and liquor here is really expensive, so bon voyage isn't much more expensive. I think they charge about $15 over my local package store for a bottle of johnny walker black. I guess I could buy it cheaper in FL, then fill the rum runners there, but that's an awful lot of work and planning. If it takes me an hour to get that done, and I pay myself minimum wage for my time....you get the idea.

2) With the rum runners, there's always the risk of it getting confiscated somehow. It might not be likely, but if it happens you're out the $$$ and you still need drinks. Trapped on a boat with a limited alcohol supply can really suck. Bon Voyage leaves a bottle of Jack Daniels in my room for $65. A liter. It's gonna be there, and no one can take it away. Total peace of mind. Insurance against not actually having my booze once I'm on the ship.

3) It looks awesome when you line up your 4 bottle max per room right there on the little desk. You can set up a bar. Give people shots as they're walking down the hallway straight from bottle to glass. There is a cool factor to this.

I dunno. Not knocking anyone for doing things the way they do em. I think that's what everyone should do. Just explaining my way in case anyone agrees and might benefit.

Archived