Question about Aqua class

dutchess43

Does anyone know what is the difference between Aqua class 1 & 2 on the Reflection? Thanks

Location, Location, Location. A1 includes hump cabins and are more midship. Some A2 cabins are subject to noise from above. Everything else is exactly the same.

If you want one of those over sized wedge shape balconies, you will find them only in the Aqua Class 1 category. Same thing with Concierge--C3 has straightforward balconies but moving up to the C2 you'll get wedges. Tons of space on a wedgie!

It's about location--midship versus the bow or stern. When AQ was first introduced, there was only one category. All AQ cabins were the same price. Somewhere along the way Celebrity decided to price the cabins by location. We feel that the aft A2 cabins on the S class ships are better than the A1 because of the possible noise from the pool deck above the A1's.

We were in A2 cabin 1503 on Silhouette and have booked the exact same cabin on Eclipse next year. We like any cabins between 1501 and 1533. They are at the front, close to the Relaxation Room, where you can nip in for a coffee/tea to bring back to your room. They are not under the gym, so were very quiet.

We were in A2 cabin 1503 on Silhouette and have booked the exact same cabin on Eclipse next year. We like any cabins between 1501 and 1533. They are at the front, close to the Relaxation Room, where you can nip in for a coffee/tea to bring back to your room. They are not under the gym, so were very quiet.

I agree.

I hope 1533 on Reflection is like your description - that sounds perfect! Will be sailing Reflection in early March.

I hope 1533 on Reflection is like your description - that sounds perfect! Will be sailing Reflection in early March.

It should be. 1533 is under the hair salon. We were in 1531 on the Solstice, which is under the Acupuncture area, and it was perfectly quiet. I loved the location.

I would argue that the A2 cabins are quieter than the A1's. Most of the A1 cabins are underneath the pool area (vs. the spa/gym/other cabins for A2). I would say that the noise in A1, while the noise is not soul-crushing or anything, it's definitely enough to annoy light sleepers. On the other hand, as others have mentioned, with A1 you might get to choose an oversized balcony and they are closer to elevators, etc. For us personally, the tradeoff was about even.

I just got a great upgrade (I hope) from a regular 2B on deck 7 to Aqua in 1501 or 1503 (will find out tomorrow). They are the first cabins - how about the front view? Any problems - is it rockier being forward?

I was just so happy to be dining in Blu - I really don't care!

I can't wait for our cruise!

Happy hour venue? I didn't know they had that on Celebrity. Is it a specific bar? :)

They hold an Happy Hour from 5-7 pm for Elites each evening other than the first and the Captain's Party. Venue depends on number of Elites onboard. Smaller groups tend to use Michael's Club, larger groups the Sky Lounge.

Archived