Make sure you double check your VIFP on every cruise.

LHP

Called my PVP last night to book a last minute 4 day out of New Orleans.

PVP is going through and suddenly...he realized my husband (with over 350 days) is not there. GONE

Carnival had rolled hubby's VIFP to our son's name.

So when the PVP called to get it corrected..... hubby got his number (and his history back)...but now our son is gone (with almost 300 days).

Nothing....

Thank goodness I keep a speadsheet with all the details (booking numbers etc from the first cruise)....

because our son now has a new VIFP number and they are going to have to reconstruct his cruise history...I am sure my spreadsheet will help....

oh the joys of cruising....

That is what is so weird....

after the program came out.... all of our numbers were fine.

We just got off the Conquest Sept 9th and did not have any issues at all.

All of a sudden....gone....

I re-print my entire cruise history and include it with my paperwork each time I book. Then at least I have at least the last one with me.

Luckily mine was ok from the start of the new VIFp program roll-over. I cant believe that some others still have not been corrected. I would be on the phone every day with them

Well, DW and I don't keep a spreadsheet of our cruise history. We don't even have any of our old Sail & Sign cards. These are trashed as soon as we get home.

I guess if CCL messed up and lost our history, not much would change. Being Platinum allows for Priority embark/disembark and that is about all any more.:eek:

Well, DW and I don't keep a spreadsheet of our cruise history. We don't even have any of our old Sail & Sign cards. These are trashed as soon as we get home.

I guess if CCL messed up and lost our history, not much would change. Being Platinum allows for Priority embark/disembark and that is about all any more.:eek:

If your time is worth anything it will be easier and less frustrating to buy a F2F than to deal with Carnival and reconstruct your account. :(

If your time is worth anything it will be easier and less frustrating to buy a F2F than to deal with Carnival and reconstruct your account. :(

Probably true, however, we did have an issue with RCI where they "lost" 1 of our cruises. Surprise though, they found it after looking for 3 days. I guess it was in the "naughty" room.:eek:

Or you could periodically print out our cruise history from your Carnival page.....then you would have it.

We have a print out of all 37 of our CCL cruises. If there was a problem, we would just fax it to the diamond desk and let them punch it back into the system.

Called my PVP last night to book a last minute 4 day out of New Orleans.

PVP is going through and suddenly...he realized my husband (with over 350 days) is not there. GONE

Carnival had rolled hubby's VIFP to our son's name.

So when the PVP called to get it corrected..... hubby got his number (and his history back)...but now our son is gone (with almost 300 days).

Nothing....

Thank goodness I keep a speadsheet with all the details (booking numbers etc from the first cruise)....

because our son now has a new VIFP number and they are going to have to reconstruct his cruise history...I am sure my spreadsheet will help....

oh the joys of cruising....

Is there a way to check a spouses history without logging in under his id?

No, it is my understanding that each individual history is under their ID...

Thanks. My husband has it set to automatically log him in, so as soon as I log him out it logs him back in. I haven't figured out how to get it to let me log in as me. We cruised with you to Hawaii, you probably don't remember... during our Meet & Greet (the one that Amy set up) I was the who said something like "so you are the famous Linda, and I hope to hear you doing Karaoke". I didn't but we heard you at the Legends show (you were great)! There are several of us from the Hawaii cruise that are doing British Isles next Sept. I heard from someone that you also might be coming.

Thanks. My husband has it set to automatically log him in, so as soon as I log him out it logs him back in. I haven't figured out how to get it to let me log in as me. We cruised with you to Hawaii, you probably don't remember... during our Meet & Greet (the one that Amy set up) I was the who said something like "so you are the famous Linda, and I hope to hear you doing Karaoke". I didn't but we heard you at the Legends show (you were great)! There are several of us from the Hawaii cruise that are doing British Isles next Sept. I heard from someone that you also might be coming.

Hey!!!

The only thing I know about a computer is how to turn it on....but I was wondering if the auto set is computer specific. If you tried a different computer, would it still automatically come up????

We are looking at the Legend for Sept 13th.... but we have not pulled the trigger...

I know you will have a wonderful time!!

Hey!!!

The only thing I know about a computer is how to turn it on....but I was wondering if the auto set is computer specific. If you tried a different computer, would it still automatically come up????

We are looking at the Legend for Sept 13th.... but we have not pulled the trigger...

I know you will have a wonderful time!!

I'll just have my husband figure it out.

Yep, that's the date. The roll call is very active.

Just got a call from my PVP....

a lady at the Diamond desk had to hand key all 50+ cruises back into the system individually.

She did an amazing job with only a couple of corrections (she shorted him on 8 days on 2 cruises)...

HOPE Carnival had a back up system now....

Read this thread then got to wondering about my husband's cruise history. Finally was able to register him in the VIFP club, but it showed his cruise history as 0! Entered all 5 of his cruises, but still showing 0. Called Carnival and they said it could take up to 72 hours for the information to appear. Glad I checked! We've got a cruise booked for 11/5/12, wouldn't want him to miss out on the new past guest pary!

Archived