soaps on board??

Camaro9840

Hi, we are just packing for our cruise tomorrow on Freedom of the Seas and were wondering if they have liquid soap dispensers in the bathrooms (sink & showers)?

We have a family ocean view room on level 2 and are debating whether or not to bring our own, or lighten the load and leave that stuff behind.

Thanks

Hi, we are just packing for our cruise tomorrow on Freedom of the Seas and were wondering if they have liquid soap dispensers in the bathrooms (sink & showers)?

We have a family ocean view room on level 2 and are debating whether or not to bring our own, or lighten the load and leave that stuff behind.

Thanks

Liquid shampoo type dispenser in shower and bar soap by the sink....regardless....I bring my own ;)

Thanks

Haven't used soap for a very long time. Too rough for my skin. I always bring my own....have for a long time.

Not sure if you are on a 7 day or 14 day cruise, but it really doesn't take up much room.

Dawn

Haven't used soap for a very long time. Too rough for my skin. I always bring my own....have for a long time.

Not sure if you are on a 7 day or 14 day cruise, but it really doesn't take up much room.

Dawn

I haven't used any soap either I find it overrated :D

I always bring the travel size version of either dove or lever soap with me when I travel...fits easy in the toiletries bag !!

I'm allergic to a lot of soaps, so I always bring a bar of my own too. (I prefer Oil of Olay brand)

To the OP: the soap provided is not liquid. There is a liquid dispenser in the shower that contains a "mystery" shampoo/conditioner product. I also bring my own shampoo and conditioner, because my hair only behaves when I use particular products on it. As well, it is color-treated and the provided stuff is way too harsh and color-stripping.

Archived