Privee

delboy13

This from the Oceania website:

"Guests will be able to enjoy a menu selected from Polo Grill, Toscana or a combination of both. Each guest can select their own menu. Within the sanctum of Privée, dining engages all the senses, leaving you and your guests immensely fulfilled. This dining extravaganza can be reserved for $250 per evening for a party of up to 10 guests."

Hi

Can anyone tell me what type of food is served in Privee ?

Derek

we have just returned from our Riviera Lisbon to Rome cruise and I must say that the best meal we had of the many wonderful meals was the one we ordered in Privee. I was offered the option of meeting with the chef and picking a menu that everyone would have or allowing everyone to order from either Polo or Toscana menu. I elected to meet with the chef and we mixed and matched a meal from both menus that was just great: we had crab cakes for starters and surf and turf or rack of lamb as entree choices and the dessert sampler from Polo to finish. Delicious!!

----------------

Helen

I think they might need a fork lift to move them out of the room; those things are massive! If I recall, they're actually called "thrones". Dining in Privee' is worth it, if for no other reason than it may be the only time in your life you sit on chairs made of white alligator hide!

Fortunately, the rest of the experience is as opulent and rewarding as the chairs. For a party of 10 @ $250, the $25 per person is the same price Azamara charges for dining in their ordinary specialty restaurants (complimentary on Oceania).

Archived