S Class 7245

dinosaurdem

Any pictures or information?

No pictures, but from the deck plans, you have a huge balcony, 3x the normal size. It's got the bed by the bath configuration. It's a very nice 1A stateroom in a convenient location on the ship. You'll be happy with it.

All the normal balcony staterooms are the same size, so if you've seen one interior, you've seen them all.

A negative of this room is that there is a public smoking area nearby two decks below, so you stand a good chance of noticing cigarette smoke if you have a good sense of smell. If you have a good sense of smell and dislike cigarette smoke, this would not be a good room despite the very large balcony and good location.

Any pictures or information?

Hi , I recognise your CC name from our Nov. TA .:)

You will not be disappointed with this cabin.

We love them, you may never want to book any other than a 1A once you have tried it.

If you have any walking difficulties at all, it's great as its near to the lifts , and most of the food places. It's a long walk to the solarium , the theatre , and Elite events, but the food we do about 3 times a day, right ;).

Let me know on board what you think of it.

Thank you all for your responses. Welsh Wizard, I have appreciated your posts. We have sailed in a Sky Suite and Concierge Class, but never A1. Also, this will be our first S class cruise after sailing several times on each of the three other classes. We chose the location partly because I am a slow walker. I wondered about the balcony. There appear to be three sizes of hump cabin balconies and I appreciate the confirmation that it is in the largest group. As to smoking, I am a former smoker and not particularly hyper-sensitive. The cabin is not on the chart, and, finally, I would love to see a picture of a comparable balcony.

Thank you all for your responses. Welsh Wizard, I have appreciated your posts. We have sailed in a Sky Suite and Concierge Class, but never A1. Also, this will be our first S class cruise after sailing several times on each of the three other classes. We chose the location partly because I am a slow walker. I wondered about the balcony. There appear to be three sizes of hump cabin balconies and I appreciate the confirmation that it is in the largest group. As to smoking, I am a former smoker and not particularly hyper-sensitive. The cabin is not on the chart, and, finally, I would love to see a picture of a comparable balcony.

Here's some pictures of AQ stateroom 1606. Your balcony will be this size, but no foot stool. Stateroom will be pretty much the same except the shower won't have the AQ fixtures.

http://www.depping-design.de/test/thumbnails.php?album=139

Archived