All Inclusive Resort Day Passes - Ocho Rios

4cats1house

We are considering an AI resort day pass in Och Rois. After researching have found:

Jewel Dunn's River Beach Resort

Jewel Runaway Bay Beach

Sunset Jamaica Grande Resort

We leave in 3 weeks so any recommendations/comments would be appreciated.

...Would do either Jewel or Grande....Runaway would be like a 45 minute ride....we are doing Jewel in Dec. walked thru Grande about a year ago....seemed nice but want a change of scenery....

...Would do either Jewel or Grande....Runaway would be like a 45 minute ride....we are doing Jewel in Dec. walked thru Grande about a year ago....seemed nice but want a change of scenery....

Are you sure about the Runaway Bay Beach? The Jamaica for a Day web-site says it's a "short 20 minute drive away." It was formerly Breezes.

We just did the Sunset Grande back in March and liked it. We would go back there again if we ever dock in Ocho Rios.

Here's a complete review of that day along with tons of pictures (you'll find the link at the bottom of the review) from that day.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=33228671&postcount=25

We just did the Sunset Grande back in March and liked it. We would go back there again if we ever dock in Ocho Rios.

Here's a complete review of that day along with tons of pictures (you'll find the link at the bottom of the review) from that day.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=33228671&postcount=25

I am assuming that you arrived in Ocho Rios. I'm interested in places to go when arriving in Falmouth. Any idea how far this resort is from that port?

I am assuming that you arrived in Ocho Rios. I'm interested in places to go when arriving in Falmouth. Any idea how far this resort is from that port?

Yes, this is in Ocho Rios. The OP said Ocho Rios and mentioned Sunset Grande, which is why I posted that.

I'm not sure how far it is from Falmouth. However, usually they have different resorts located around each port that you go to. I know others have mentioned other AI resorts on here before. If you go to JFAD you will probably be able to find some for Falmouth. :)

Archived