Champagne card?

sheilb4

Hi all, I have been looking for some recent info. Are these cards still available on FOS?

You used to be able to purchase this card in order to enjoy several types of bubbly at a discounted price.... Or is it now a thing of the past?

Thanks for any input.

Hi all, I have been looking for some recent info. Are these cards still available on FOS?

You used to be able to purchase this card in order to enjoy several types of bubbly at a discounted price.... Or is it now a thing of the past?

Thanks for any input.

I've not heard of a champagne card in recent years.

Read about it on a recent thread and it reminded me that I hadn't seen it for a bit....

I love my "bubbles" so it sure would be fun to have this opportunity to use as a discount, tho I guess it doesnt really matter either way, as I can still purchase a glass or two can't I.... :) lol

I know that still had it a few years ago.. This is not something that is included in the wine package. The card can be purchased at the champagne lounge and can only be used there. I think it was for 7 drinks. I don't know if they still do it, but doesn't hurt to ask when you get there.

I know that still had it a few years ago.. This is not something that is included in the wine package. The card can be purchased at the champagne lounge and can only be used there. I think it was for 7 drinks. I don't know if they still do it, but doesn't hurt to ask when you get there.

Yes, that's right, it was 7 drinks for $40 or something wasn't it? thanks, just curious if anyone has updated info, otherwise I will wait and see... Lol

I got an unlimited champagne and wine card recently.

It was in the shape of a bartender who I tipped $30 every night. Naughty I know but it helped him out and made our cruise !!!

Lol... Too funny....Good for you... :D I will get my unlimited mimosas in the lounge but like "decent" bubbles too and can't beat the free caviar!! Yum.

Hope that is still ongoing in the Champagne bar!?

Archived