The Sea is Calling - and I'm answering in 2 days!

swwake

Boarding passes printed. We fly out tomorrow to board Ms. Allure on Sunday. Looking forward to a week of relaxing and riding the flow rider (counter-intuitive, I know). And looking forward to meeting some of our roll callers.

We won this cruise in Royal Caribbean's Sea is Calling Facebook sweepstakes earlier this year. I entered once, and couldn't believe it when I got the email notification. In fact, I didn't believe it until we received our booking number!

So, thank you Royal Caribbean!

If anyone has questions about Allure - anything you'd like for me to try to find out, let me know and I'll do my best.

CONGRATULATIONS !!! Hope you love your first cruise as much as I did !! I also won our first cruise but through the nationally syndicated radio show "Kidd Kraddick in the Morning". Totally hooked from the get go and booked to go on our second cruise in March !!! :D Hurting a little bit having to pay for this one :rolleyes: but know it will be worth every penny !!! :)

Boarding passes printed. We fly out tomorrow to board Ms. Allure on Sunday. Looking forward to a week of relaxing and riding the flow rider (counter-intuitive, I know). And looking forward to meeting some of our roll callers.

We won this cruise in Royal Caribbean's Sea is Calling Facebook sweepstakes earlier this year. I entered once, and couldn't believe it when I got the email notification. In fact, I didn't believe it until we received our booking number!

So, thank you Royal Caribbean!

If anyone has questions about Allure - anything you'd like for me to try to find out, let me know and I'll do my best.

Lucky lucky! I can't wait to try an Oasis class one day! :D

Thanks everyone! We are super excited.

CONGRATULATIONS !!! Hope you love your first cruise as much as I did !! I also won our first cruise but through the nationally syndicated radio show "Kidd Kraddick in the Morning". Totally hooked from the get go and booked to go on our second cruise in March !!! :D Hurting a little bit having to pay for this one :rolleyes: but know it will be worth every penny !!! :)
Actually, it's not my first cruise. I have several under my belt, the first being RC back in 1983(ish?). But I think that makes it even sweeter that they are rewarding a "Royal Loyal". We love cruising, and it will be a part of our life for the foreseeable future.

The funny thing is, just the night before I got the email, we were reflecting on our disappointment that a cruise and a flow rider were not in the cards for 2012. Little did we know...

So jealous - we still have 200+ days to go before we board the Oasis!

ENJOY and congratulations on your winning the cruise, too!!!

I remember when we were 200+ days out. It goes by faster than you think. Some days slow, some days fast.

Archived