VIFP Diamond question

dotshub

.......................Perhaps because of the confusion between the 2 programs, Carnival has finally decided to not give the white card unless one is Diamond. The Milestone is probably print on whatever color you are as per the VIFP.

Is this recent or ship/port dependent? Mom and I both had our Milestone cruise in January. Our cards were white with "Milestone' on them. Last cruise it was back to Platinum for us.:p

All these cruises were out of Long Beach, Imagination and Inspiration.

Sis is waiting for HI to be her 25th cruise. She wants that white card for the whole 15 days. Boy will she be disappointed if she doesn't get it!

Is this recent or ship/port dependent? Mom and I both had our Milestone cruise in January. Our cards were white with "Milestone' on them. Last cruise it was back to Platinum for us.:p

All these cruises were out of Long Beach, Imagination and Inspiration.

Sis is waiting for HI to be her 25th cruise. She wants that white card for the whole 15 days. Boy will she be disappointed if she doesn't get it!

Now I am confused as it was on the Imagination in January on the Panama Canal 16 days cruise that I saw a Platinum color card with Milestone printed on it.

Maybe Someone who has had the card can jump in and verify and I will keep quiet as I have not reached Milestone yet. ...lol.