My Long, but brief, Pride Review

Mskala

Could you tell me who the cruise director was and if they were good. Also did you happen to go to the paino bar?

The Cruise Director's name was Kirk Benning. He was alright, I suppose. Not overly annoying and only made necessary announcements. He's also pretty funny and good with kids. And, sorry, we did not go to the piano bar.

Did you book parasiling in adavance? Through carnival? What is the name of that company?

Thanks.

No, we did not book parasailing in advance. We just knew they'd be there as they have a pretty solid structure set up on the beach. The name of the company is Ocean Motion Watersports, LTD. Very professional and friendly. Beware though...there were two companies on the beach the day we went. Ocean Motion and another whose name I don't recall. The other company didn't seem to operate from any fixed place and offered only jet skis and some sort of boat tour. When you get to the beach, you will be hounded as soon as you step onto the sand. Several women selling ankle bracelets and necklaces at the beach's entrance, t-shirt salesman, a woman selling whistles made from sea shells, and then the sales reps of the watersports company. I've never so the words "No thank you" so many times in my life.

Could you tell me who the cruise director was and if they were good. Also did you happen to go to the paino bar?

Pretty sure some one posted the name of the Cruise Director / As far as the Piano Bar goes we frequented it many nights during our past cruise and had a Blast every time ... Be Prepared to Karakoe till the wee hours ;) if you want to .. lol .. just saying !

Archived