Privee reservations

lenbro

When can you make reservations for Privee. I'd love to dine there but since I don't know anyone on our cruise (Baltic Treasures July 5,2013) I don't want to reserve until we meet some people. Is there still availability to book Privee while on the cruise and it difficult to find an open time?

You may reserve Privée at any time after you have reserved your cruise:

"If you are already booked, you may reserve Privée by logging in to your Already Booked account or by contacting Reservations at 800-531-5619".

The downside is that you will be asked to pay the (refundable) $250 reservation fee at the time when you book the room.

Availability is completely the luck of the draw. Remember that Privée may only be reserved for the entire evening, so on a twelve day cruise, for example, there will only be eleven openings to start with...

Still. the popularity of Privée can be mercurial. I've been on cruises (admitedly special occasion cruises) where it was booked solid, and on others where it was often dark.

What WE do is to book Privée well in advance, and invite "friends" that we have made through our Cruise Critic Roll Call. We arrive on the ship with preprinted invitations to distribute , but people like to be told in advance so that they may save the date and particularly NOT MAKE ANY CONFLICTING SPECIALTY RESTAURANT PLANS.

Have a great cruise & enjoy Privée

When can you make reservations for Privee. I'd love to dine there but since I don't know anyone on our cruise (Baltic Treasures July 5,2013) I don't want to reserve until we meet some people. Is there still availability to book Privee while on the cruise and it difficult to find an open time?

I would not take the chance to book it ahead unless you want to spend the $250 and take a chance you will find other people to share the cost with..Do you know Privee does not have a special menu and you order from Toscana and Polo?

Jancruz1

Plus, as Jim & Stan said, check the roll call to see if you can set up a group before hand.

Trying to find people once you are on board is very dicey. I have frequently thought we might find people to share a private tour once we were on board and that has NEVER happened.

It has always happened through the Roll Call.

Mura

Archived