new loyalty benefits for 2013

LHT28

A note was left on our bed saying that due to the large number--35--of bronze recepients our pins would be placed in our cabins. No mention of the bronze awardees was made at the party--we didn't go. The O ambassador said it would make the party last too long Ther were 140 past cruisers. Although bronze weren't mentiones people sailing on numbers above 10 were recognized, even if it wasn't a milestone trip.

Pat

They did that on our March 2011 cruise also

There are so many past guests now I think it has become so time consuming

I agree that they should just honour those that have "milestone" cruise & not those that are in between them

Maybe they should just stick to the "Milestone" recipients ...we do not need to hear of those that have 18, 21, 24 etc...

JMO

Lyn

Lyn,

On our Aug 2011 trip on Marina they had 2 ceremonies--one for bronze and up to silver. The other one was for silver on up. I just think that they are showing favoritism to silver and above. Also the O ambassador on our trip basically said when questioned that they couldn't spend all nite on the awards. They really need to publish the new awards ceremony before hand. 'nough said. Pat

Lyn,

On our Aug 2011 trip on Marina they had 2 ceremonies--one for bronze and up to silver. The other one was for silver on up. I just think that they are showing favoritism to silver and above. Also the O ambassador on our trip basically said when questioned that they couldn't spend all nite on the awards. They really need to publish the new awards ceremony before hand. 'nough said. Pat

I guess there are so many repeat cruisers now it may be hard to do

We had over 800 repeat cruisers out of 1250 on the cruise

but they could publish a list of Bronze members or like you say just have them stand up

But they do not really need to make note of those inbetween the award levels that took up some extra time as there may have been only 1 couple with 21 cruises 1 couple with 23 cruises ...just do the milestones & be done with it LOL

bring on the drinks :D:D:D

Lyn

Archived