ES, More = Merrier, OBC after paid in full?

2kids1dog

Hi everyone! I booked ES and recently paid off the cruise. I checked the fare viewer and recently saw the More = Merrier fare for the same category (8D), ship, sail date, etc. was approximately $180 less than what I paid. We have 4 people in the cabin.

Anyway, I submitted the form about 6 days ago and have not received the OBC or any response that it was denied. Do they tell you if they deny it? Am I still eligible for MM even though my cruise is paid off already?

Thanks for any help! :D

Hi everyone! I booked ES and recently paid off the cruise. I checked the fare viewer and recently saw the More = Merrier fare for the same category (8D), ship, sail date, etc. was approximately $180 less than what I paid. We have 4 people in the cabin.

Anyway, I submitted the form about 6 days ago and have not received the OBC or any response that it was denied. Do they tell you if they deny it? Am I still eligible for MM even though my cruise is paid off already?

Thanks for any help! :D

Hi, exact situation for us. However I did receive immediately an email (auto generated) sating will be checking and it could take up to seven days for an adjustment. Sailing on the Breeze for New Years Eve and it was very expensive for the holiday. This more=merrier program dropped our prices about $80 per person 😃

Last week I noticed that the more=merrier rate was $50 cheaper so I submitted a price protection form on Tuesday, Sept. 25th for our quad balcony on our upcoming cruise. I received the approval email and a new cabin confirmation email on Friday, Sept. 28th. We were already paid in full so we received $50 OBC.

When I go into fare viewer and put in my ship, date, category, # of passengers and my state (NJ), it comes up as one of the fares listed.

Where do you see the more the merrier program? on their web site I only see early saver prices

Which cruises/dates have the more the merrier rate? They had it before our cruise last April and a lot of people received OBC. Though we had a really great rate which was still about $50 cheaper.

We have a 4J for the next one, which is either sold our or not available online. We still have 500 days left and prices may have gone up slightly since we booked. If they do go down or there is a more the merrier rate is there a way to receive OBC, or would I have to upgrade to do so - as not sure that would work for us.

Archived