Platinum perks

Rea

We are platinum level and I recently read that this level gets a credit of $100. for each person for an early booking. My question, how early does one need to book to get this credit?

Rea

We are platinum level and I recently read that this level gets a credit of $100. for each person for an early booking. My question, how early does one need to book to get this credit?

Rea

Really? Been platinum for a while. Book most cruises early (usually a year+ in advance). Never got a credit for being platinum and for booking early. We have received $100 (or more depending on length of the cruise) OBCs for using Future Cruise Credits. Maybe this is a targeted marketing promotion from Princess or a Travel Agent?

The Early Booking Discount of $100/person (not a credit) applies to cruises booked by a certain date, but I cannot easily locate that date.

The end date will be different for cruises in the Caribbean, in Alaska, in Europe and elsewhere. Usually it will be at least six months before the cruise.

When your Captain's Circle number is provided to a travel agent or you sign in to My Princess on the Princess web site, any pricing you see will reflect the EBD if applicable.

Some sailings get an early booking discount. To see an example go to Princess.com and select any sailing that is maybe one year out. You will see a fare. Then sign into your Princess account and select the same booking, you should see a lower price. These "discounts" are also available through TA's.

The Early Booking Discount of $100/person (not a credit) applies to cruises booked by a certain date, but I cannot easily locate that date.

The end date will be different for cruises in the Caribbean, in Alaska, in Europe and elsewhere. Usually it will be at least six months before the cruise.

When your Captain's Circle number is provided to a travel agent or you sign in to My Princess on the Princess web site, any pricing you see will reflect the EBD if applicable.

Are these the same as Launch Fares?

Archived