Admiral Wine Package

Aruba

Here you go,

This Admiral's package allows you to choose three/five (depending on the package you chose) wines from a wonderful selection that includes:

Four Emus Chardonnay, Gewurztraminer Columbia Winery, Silverado Sauvignon Blanc, Laboure Roi Macon Villages, Franciscan Chardonnay, I AM ROSE, Spellbound Cabernet Sauvignon, The Jobe Pinot Noir, Niner Merlot, Chianti Castiglioni Frescaboldi, Blackstone Syrah and Icon Ravenswood.

You might want to wait until you get on the ship before you order the package.

Sometimes the ships do not always have all the wines listed in all the packages. This has happened to several people. And they don't substitute something whenever they run out of a particular wine.

We rarely drink wine but once we did pre-order a package only to discover that a couple of the wines that we do like were not available.

I'll second KK's recommendation - I now wait until we are onboard most times. It only takes a few minutes and you can even order before you go the MDR if you like. I like to talk to the wine steward and check the selections. One time, I found the Navigator's pack had a better selection for us than the Admiral pack.

Archived