Can I book a RCI cruise while on Celebrity

buzzandjulie

Need 1 more cruise to become Diamond on RCI next booked cruise is on Celebrity. Will I be able to book a RCI cruise and get an onboard credit

If you book an on RCI for a Celebrity Cruise you get the benefits of preboard, but the points are not combinable. If you need one more cruise to move up on Royal you need to cruise on Royal, your cruise on Celebrity will not move you up. You can book a Royal cruise on Celebrity and when you take that cruise you will then move up

RC does not do stateroom upgrades like Celebrity does. Also, you must choose your cabin, (or book a guarantee and hope for an upgrade).. You will get OBC, depending on length of cruise. I think it is full deposit, as you must choose your cruise. You cannot purchase a next cruise credit while on Celebrity

RC does not do stateroom upgrades like Celebrity does. Also, you must choose your cabin, (or book a guarantee and hope for an upgrade).. You will get OBC, depending on length of cruise. I think it is full deposit, as you must choose your cruise. You cannot purchase a next cruise credit (RC form of future cruise credit) while on Celebrity

Archived