Category Changes

dincus

The new Winter Collection brochure is showing several category changes. 7130 and 7135 have changed from PH3 to PH1. 7128 and 7133 changed from PH3 to PH2. All the extended balconies on Deck 7 are now B3 instead of B4. Several other cabins have been changed as well.

The new Winter Collection brochure is showing several category changes. 7130 and 7135 have changed from PH3 to PH1. 7128 and 7133 changed from PH3 to PH2. All the extended balconies on Deck 7 are now B3 instead of B4. Several other cabins have been changed as well.

This is usually the case when the office sees the high demand for certain staterooms..it has been done on the other ships also in prior years..

Jancruz1

Can I ask which cabins have the extended balconies? I'm looking to book Marina for the first time. Thank you.[/quote

7000-7009] foward, starting on port and 7108-7131 aft atarting on port

The 7008 & 9 have huge aft views and a balcony thats about 80 sq ft as opposed to the normal of 48 sq ft The 71 series has balconies of 96 sq ft.

They are somewhat exposed to upper decks and some freak out about privacy.. but to other they offer an outstanding experience.

My preference is the foward series 7008/09 because of the lesser wind.

The aft 7108 and 7109 7111 have a partition that can serve as a wind scoop in some conditions but afford a foward view as though you were on the bridge in my opinion

They are now B-3 cabins, and you can search here for lots of posts on "the extended balconies on B-4"

I consider then the best value on this ship.

Archived