Reflection preview cruise?

swsfrail

Does anyone know if Reflection will be doing any preview cruises for travel agents and other "dignitaries"? I'm really looking forward to photos from people before I decide to book on her. I know she's doing her first official cruise on Oct 12th, but haven't heard about preview sailings.

Does anyone know if Reflection will be doing any preview cruises for travel agents and other "dignitaries"? I'm really looking forward to photos from people before I decide to book on her. I know she's doing her first official cruise on Oct 12th, but haven't heard about preview sailings.

Hi Swsfrail,

I know they are doing at least 1 preview sailing (maybe 2) from Miami. Not sure of their plans from Europe.

There is a two day preinaugural in Europe Oct 10 from Emshaven to Amsterdam,

there is a naming ceremony Dec 1st when Reflection arrives from Europe,

followed by a two day pre-inaugural Dec. 3rd to 5th.

Either way pictures will be coming soon enough. Quite a few folks on our roll call for 10/12/12 sailing so I'm sure cruise critic will be bombarded with photos by months end.

I'd not expect anything less than the other S class ships, so if you're waiting to book, why? If you like S class - then I doubt you'll be able to go wrong with this ship.

I'd not expect anything less than the other S class ships, so if you're waiting to book, why? If you like S class - then I doubt you'll be able to go wrong with this ship.

Yes, I agree that Reflection should be just as wonderful as the other S-class ships, none of which I have been on yet. For the time frame I am considering, I must choose between three of the S-class ships. I have done the itineraries each of them are doing, so it now becomes the ship that is the draw. Once I see photos of Reflection I will be able to compare them to photos of the other two and make my decision.

Very interested in seeing pics of the Signature Suites. If you find any photos on Wednesday can you post a link here please?! It seems Reflection has gone into radio silence!

From the website:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/explore/ships/detail.do?shipCode=RF&tab=staterooms%2Fexplore%2Fships%2FstateroomDetails.do%3FcabinType%3DSG%26cabincls%3DD%26shipCode%3DRF

Archived