4J on Dream - Early Saver price reductions?

rafro

Price reductions are a function of supply and demand. If the sailing is not selling well, there will more likely be a better chance of Carnival dropping the price. You are sailing in June after school lets out, which is normally a very popular time. I wouldn't hold my breath for a price drop, but it might could happen.

Remember though, they will award OBC only *after* final payment date. Prior to that, they simply reduce your final balance due.

Well, not sure this is an answer to your question but...We're booked in a 4J cabin on the Breeze TA next month, booked ES last year. Since booking, prices have gone up and down, first time price dropped, tried to get ES reduction...no go....all 4J's were sold. I watched the rates over the last several months, really didn't think we'd get any ES reductions for OBC......Until last week, about a month out. Prices for interior/4J's went way down, AND there were a few 4J's available. so, submitted the ES form..3 days later, $600 in OBC.

I think there were cabins, particularly interior cabins that were unsold, so the rates dropped, cabins sold quick.

We are booked on the Dream in June 2013 on Early Saver fares. Has anyone ever found a price reduction on these cabins and gotten onboard credit? More credit means more fun!

We have a 4J cabin booked on the Dream for our cruise in 2 weeks and received $40 in on board credit from price drops. Keep checking those rates! Once all the 4J cabins are sold, you can't get any more credit though.

Archived