Faster to fun

2wheelin

Traveling in a group with three cabins. Each paid for separately but if only one cabin has the faster to fun option, will we be separated at embarkation and disembarkation? Can we all check in together as we are in a group and have side by side cabins?

Is it an advantage for YTD. Are there many tables for 6 or more or will that add to our wait time?

I think if you link all parties/cabins to one sail & sign they allow everyone to use the program. Not sure though, but that is something I heard.

Linking all cabins/passengers to one sign n sail card is only good if you're a Suite, Platinum or Diamond member.. FTTF is only for passengers in the same cabin, others will not be allowed to board with you...

Does anyone know when they start selling these? Do I keep checking "Excursions" to see when (if) it goes on sale for my sailing?

It's a looooooong time until my cruise but I really don't want to miss the chance at buying one of these passes since they are limited.

Does anyone know when they start selling these? Do I keep checking "Excursions" to see when (if) it goes on sale for my sailing?

It's a looooooong time until my cruise but I really don't want to miss the chance at buying one of these passes since they are limited.

since it is still in the "trial" stage, i would think that you have a ways to go before or if they have it posted as an excursion for your sailing date.. but if you do see/read that its a definite go, then yes, keep checking excursions and click :)

If you are in a Grand suite, should we get this fttf pass?

:rolleyes:

I believe that if youre booked in a suite, you are entitled to the VIP room and having your cabin all ready for you... But at this time, the Magic isn't offering the FTTF yet...

Thank you all, this is why I just love this site.

Did not know this was on certain ships.

I also did not know we could go to the room right away,

I knew about the quick check in........ well quicker.

Also about the bath tub, but that is it as far as perks.

But did not use them on RCCL, so will not be missed.

I hope that this FTTF will be fleet wide in May 2013,

we have friends going that are not in a GS.

Lutefisk huh?

Yes all good Swedish people eat it..... Yum !!!

:rolleyes:

I was looking at least once a week and today it paid off. Just booked it for my Feb/2013 Valor cruise. It showed up as an excursion under the port of embarkation (Miami).

Its per cabin not per booking/sign and sail account

No...that is for Platinum and above

if the sail and signs are linked (which means the person is paying for everyone or else has to change on board) then they could board with them in VIP lounge

the faster to the fun program is pretty clear....$50 per cabin

I was looking at least once a week and today it paid off. Just booked it for my Feb/2013 Valor cruise. It showed up as an excursion under the port of embarkation (Miami).

Yes! I saw it available this morning and bought one. I can't believe they are offering these and HMC cabanas so far in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Help please. I thought I read that Liberty is one of the included ships, yet I don't see it for the Dec 1 2012 sailing. I've looked under excursions. .. and specifically under Miami, and nothing.

Am I wrong?

So far I think F2F is only being offered on ships home-porting in Miami. We booked it for our sailing last week on Liberty and I'd buy it again in a heartbeat. Seven minutes from TSA checkpoint to the boarding gangway...would have been five but we put down cash for one of our S&S accounts. Never had to wait at the Guest Services counter and I randomly met one of our fellow Roll Call members there who had also gotten F2F. Wish I could say I enjoyed the priority tendering at Half Moon Cay but our cruise was among the 20% of port calls there that could not visit due to weather. :(

Help please. I thought I read that Liberty is one of the included ships, yet I don't see it for the Dec 1 2012 sailing. I've looked under excursions. .. and specifically under Miami, and nothing.

Am I wrong?

It might already be sold out. On our cruise they offered 30 slots total, and they were sold out a few months before departure.

Still, I thought CCL's website would still show it, but as "sold out." :confused:

Make sure you are accessing the excursions from within your booking/reservation.

Pellas, since you bought it for Liberty last week, perhaps you can answer my question. I don't see it for the 12/1/12012 sailing. How did you buy it? Am I looking in the wrong spot? thanks

edited to add that I was posting while you posted. And yes, I am looking within my booking, but see no mention of it, sold out or otherwise.

edited to add that I was posting while you posted. And yes, I am looking within my booking, but see no mention of it, sold out or otherwise.

Weird. Sometimes it would show up in a kind of limbo where it was listed, but only had a 'click here for more info' link.

It is possible that your sailing has a lot of Platinum and Diamond VIFP members sailing on it, and theoretically they might not offer it for that reason...but I'll bet that's rare.

My mom's husband looked for F2F after we bought one of the first fifteen offered and the second batch was put up, but said he couldn't find it either. There were only two batches of 15 offered for our sailing, but even after they all sold F2F was still shown as 'sold out' on the website.

Archived