I just booked an OTW cabana for Nellie's Beach 2/24/13 - what pics would you like?

luckyprincess

Or what questions do you want me to answer? I'm going for full on leisure day that day so I will walk around and take good pictures of whatever my cruisecritic peeps would like :D I looked everywhere for one good full on shot of the OTW beach cabanas from the water so I could see the front or at least from an angle where I can see exactly where they are facing from the water side. I know some face the beach, one shares access to the water (I think?) and I presume the others are on a rock jut out? I'm going to take pictures also of the water entrance area of ours - I'm wondering if it's stairs, a ladder, rocky, sandy, shallow or deep? lol

Anyway - what question do you want me to try to find the answer to there or what picture would you like me to get? I'm at your service :)

Or what questions do you want me to answer? I'm going for full on leisure day that day so I will walk around and take good pictures of whatever my cruisecritic peeps would like :D I looked everywhere for one good full on shot of the OTW beach cabanas from the water so I could see the front or at least from an angle where I can see exactly where they are facing from the water side. I know some face the beach, one shares access to the water (I think?) and I presume the others are on a rock jut out? I'm going to take pictures also of the water entrance area of ours - I'm wondering if it's stairs, a ladder, rocky, sandy, shallow or deep? lol

Anyway - what question do you want me to try to find the answer to there or what picture would you like me to get? I'm at your service :)

Are there any other beaches or then barefoot or nellies? can you take some pictures of the others

• 2 weeks later...
Are there any other beaches or then barefoot or nellies? can you take some pictures of the others

The whole place is beaches. There is a very large beach area ( can’t recall the name) closer to the buffet, zip line and roller coaster. This beach seemed very popular. No each area is significantly better than another. Some of the beach areas have different things to offer so you will need to determine what you are looking for. For example, one beach might have better waves, one is quieter. You can decide which one you like when you get there and take a look around.

I'm sure someone has or will post a map showing all the beach areas. The place is much smaller than it looks on the map and easy to walk around.

enjoy

Archived