Just realized I'm Diamond and didn't know it....

SMASHROX

I was getting DH's C&A account linked up to his login for the RCI website. I reviewed his cruise history to make sure he wasn't missing any cruises and to also see what level he was at since we recently sailed Oasis in a JS which resulted in extra cruise credits.

Needless to say, I saw a cruise I did not recognize from five years ago to the Bahamas. I looked at my DH and asked if we went on a cruise during one of his visits back in 2007 (to give you all a bit of background DH were dating long distance way back then). We both could not remember. So I ran upstairs to pull out a binder I assembled for his fiance visa (DH is Irish) showing all our travel and visits back and forth. Well wouldn't you know, I had a copy of our two Seapass cards in there. So apparently we were on the Majesty in 2007. We thought about it a bit more and the only memory we have is doing a jet ski excursion in Cococay.

Anyways, I found the old cruise conversion table and realized I now have 90 points which is good for Diamond status. I couldn't email C&A Society fast enough to get my cruise history updated. Now more the reason to get booked on another Royal ship!

I was getting DH's C&A account linked up to his login for the RCI website. I reviewed his cruise history to make sure he wasn't missing any cruises and to also see what level he was at since we recently sailed Oasis in a JS which resulted in extra cruise credits.

Needless to say, I saw a cruise I did not recognize from five years ago to the Bahamas. I looked at my DH and asked if we went on a cruise during one of his visits back in 2007 (to give you all a bit of background DH were dating long distance way back then). We both could not remember. So I ran upstairs to pull out a binder I assembled for his fiance visa (DH is Irish) showing all our travel and visits back and forth. Well wouldn't you know, I had a copy of our two Seapass cards in there. So apparently we were on the Majesty in 2007. We thought about it a bit more and the only memory we have is doing a jet ski excursion in Cococay.

Anyways, I found the old cruise conversion table and realized I now have 90 points which is good for Diamond status. I couldn't email C&A Society fast enough to get my cruise history updated. Now more the reason to get booked on another Royal ship!

That's a very nice surprise!

Archived