Dawn Suite 12512 video

sjbdtz

Nice video

What kind of suite is this? Looks like a penthouse??

Is this one of the new suites from where they chopped up the Spinnaker Lounge?

This suite really sleeps 6? One bed and one murphy bed?

We were two rooms away in the same SJ suite with no balcony. The space s great with the high ceilings and lots of windows (where the Spinnaker used to be.) The bathroom and dining table are terrific. Most SJ's sleep 6. 2 on the big king+ bed, 2 on the sofa sleeper & 2 very small people on the murphy bed. I slept on the murphy and although not as comfy as the main bed, it was better than the sofa, but really only suited for one adult. There is an odd ramp up from 12520/12020 up to 12512/12020 which isn't explained anywhere in the NCL maps.

We were two rooms away in the same SJ suite with no balcony. The space s great with the high ceilings and lots of windows (where the Spinnaker used to be.) The bathroom and dining table are terrific. Most SJ's sleep 6. 2 on the big king+ bed, 2 on the sofa sleeper & 2 very small people on the murphy bed. I slept on the murphy and although not as comfy as the main bed, it was better than the sofa, but really only suited for one adult. There is an odd ramp up from 12520/12020 up to 12512/12020 which isn't explained anywhere in the NCL maps.

I think that the ramp is a remnant of the entry ramp to Spinnaker, and the reason is to give height to the Bridge, which is directly underneath.

Was nice to meet you Beverly, looking forward to the next adventure.

Stephen

I think that the ramp is a remnant of the entry ramp to Spinnaker, and the reason is to give height to the Bridge, which is directly underneath.

Was nice to meet you Beverly, looking forward to the next adventure.

Stephen.

We have booked the same category suite on the Star next year and are looking forward to it.

Stephen, we will see you and Daniel in Copenhagen in September!

Beverly

I'm would like to know also what type of suite this is, is it a family suite and is there more than one of this type of suite that holds 6 people? Also did I see a coffee maker in there :) which cabins have coffee makers - thanks

I'm would like to know also what type of suite this is, is it a family suite and is there more than one of this type of suite that holds 6 people? Also did I see a coffee maker in there :) which cabins have coffee makers - thanks

It is a Family Suite without a balcony, category SJ - most have the murphy bed. The Dawn also has Family Suites with a Balcony, category SD - many of these also have the murphy bed. We had a peek at the Garden Villas - they are stunning and have 3 separate bedrooms and bathrooms which would comfortably accomodate 6 people.

There is a Lavazza espresso machine in all the suites (not the mini suite category though)

Archived