Route #7 Bus Shcedule

madndad

Can anyone confirm if the #7 bus leaves from the dockyard for Somerset early in the morning. We have to be at Mangrove Bay @ 8:00 AM. In looking at the schedule it has a notation that the early morning departures does not serve the dockyard. Looks like that does not occur until the 8:50 AM. bus.

You are reading the route #7 schedule correctly. The first #7 bus that leaves the Dockyard is at 8:20am which would be late for your needs. You will have to use the route #8 bus which departs the Dockyard at 6:35am and then every 30 minutes after that.

The assumption is that the bus schedule will not change in 2013. I have not read of any proposed changes to the schedule but keep that in mind.

SBtS

• 4 weeks later...

The bus schedue wil not be the same.

I was in Bermuda Oct 14-21. They were revising the bus schedule and there were no printed schedules available. [i asked at Dockyard and downtown transit center] I had bragged to friends that Bermuda has one of the most reliable bus/ferry systems. But, no schedules led to a lot of confusion.

The only way we knew when the bus would leave was was to go to the dockyard stop and ask the drivers what their bus schedule was. [Does not allow you to plan ahead.] This led to too much waiting around. Then, when you got off a bus you had to ask when they would be back to pick you up.

A schedule would have been GREAT!

• 2 months later...
Is anyone aware where you can get a current Bermuda Bus schedule? The one I found out on the internet shows an effective date of 4/2009.

Thanks

That is when it was last updated so it is still good; there have been no updates since. Keep the link handy because I don't know when it will be updated again.

SBtS

The bus schedue wil not be the same.

I was in Bermuda Oct 14-21. They were revising the bus schedule and there were no printed schedules available. [i asked at Dockyard and downtown transit center] I had bragged to friends that Bermuda has one of the most reliable bus/ferry systems. But, no schedules led to a lot of confusion.

The only way we knew when the bus would leave was was to go to the dockyard stop and ask the drivers what their bus schedule was. [Does not allow you to plan ahead.] This led to too much waiting around. Then, when you got off a bus you had to ask when they would be back to pick you up.

A schedule would have been GREAT!

The bus schedules should be looked at as a general guide anyhow. Not a fact. I have found they are often not there when it says on the schedules and vice versa they show up unexpected. Also in the morning they run unscheduled Special buses to Horseshoe Bay from the Dockyard that start early. In the late afternoon often add buses to the 7 route at Horseshoe back to the Dockyard.

Archived