Toilet Paper on Independence

[quote name='cruzincurt']Yep, my wife did the same. They have a gizmo inside so they know if it has been in water. Next time try putting it in a bag of rice for a couple of days. Supposed to suck out all the moisture.[/quote]

That works with regular (non-smart) cell phones. Some newer phones do not have removeable batteries. When I dropped my phone in the swimming pool several years ago - I remembered the rice trick - removed the battery and sim card, towel dried everything - do not use a blow dryer - placed in bag of rice and left it for 24 hours. I was able to use the phone for almost a year.

[quote name='cruzincurt']Yep, my wife did the same. They have a gizmo inside so they know if it has been in water. Next time try putting it in a bag of rice for a couple of days. Supposed to suck out all the moisture.[/quote]

My DW will tell you that this did not work for her. At least that is what she told me in order to justify the purchase of a new hopefully smarter phone that floats.

Can anyone tell me what type of toilet paper they have in the pavilion balcony rooms? Is it single ply or double ply? Does it have an attractive design or is it plain? What color? Is it on rolls or single sheet tissue type? Is the same type in the pubic restrooms?

I just need to know if I should bring my own.

Becky

To borrow a phrase from the engineering world. The toilet paper can be described as.....

"used, but serviceable."

Archived